For Sale: Benelli Factory M4 M1 Muzzle Brake / Compensator / Breacher

heckler&kochp2000

For Sale: Factory Benelli OEM M4 M1 M2 M3 Muzzle Brake / Compensator / Breacher comes with the Choke adaptor.

Most ammunition can be fired thru the choke because it does not taper down.

Rare part, If your Benelli has a removable choke then this will fit

Very tacticool.

i have a limited quantity available.

$299 shipped

all forms of payment accepted including PayPal. No extra fees.

http://www.ebay.com

http://www.gunbroker.com

www.benelliparts.net

[email protected]

c (909) 659-1050

Anthony

Benelli M4 Collapsible stocks $249

Benelli M4 7 Round Magazines $139

All New Factory OEM Spare parts.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2821&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=2820&stc=1

Edited by heckler&kochp2000
Back in stock 10 available

• 2 weeks later...
Your Gunbroker ad shows a tapered and a non tapered break. Which one is for sale?

Non tapered ! The pictures are of the same part. if your talking about the outside of the brake its tapered, the inside is even it does not taper. The outside of the brake lines up flush with the barrel .

Edited by heckler&kochp2000

Are those warning labels able to be scrapped off? Whats with that?

Not sure the gold is a layer i believe its engraved also underneath, i received some muzzles today that do not have the gold layer but the engravings are there.

The non-choke adapters that i received today have the gold layers of writing on them.

WARNING.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
i haven't tested mine yet...but besides looking awesome, what do these things really do if they don't choke?

1) Reduce recoil

2) As a set-off device for 'door breaching' (which I question the practicality of, while it may sound cool in theory I don't see it has a safe operation of a shotgun - although I've never tried that [have no interest in doing so anyway]; so what exactly is one intending if one is seriously thinking of doing some 'door breaching'??? Realistically where does one need to do such a thing???)

3) As a way to relieve pressure should something like mud get lodged in the muzzle of one's barrel without one realizing it, thus preventing a bulged/burst barrel (that alone would make it a worthwhile addition to one's M4)

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

• A brake is designed to take some of the kick out of the guns recoil.

• The compensator or “comp” is a muzzle device designed to counter the vertical movement of the barrel, forcing the muzzle back down on target.

• The breacher vents/ports are what prevent damage to the muzzle. The teeth allow the muzzle device bite into the door/frame.

2) As a set-off device for 'door breaching' (which I question the practicality of, while it may sound cool in theory I don't see it has a safe operation of a shotgun - although I've never tried that [have no interest in doing so anyway]
Shotguns are routinely used for door breaching, not just in theory, and are an ideal weapon for ballistic breaching. It's not just a set off device... The purpose of a muzzle attachment is to hold the barrel securely in place with the teeth dug into the door while, as you state, providing a slight standoff in order to allow gases to escape. Marine Corps trains without breaching attachments... or at least they did in my time. I highly recommend one NOT try this unless they have been trained. Risk of personal injury is ever present.

so what exactly is one intending if one is seriously thinking of doing some 'door breaching'???
Getting to the other side of a locked door... :p

Realistically where does one need to do such a thing???)
uh... from the other side of the locked door than you would like to be on... :p

General population? Forgot their house keys but have their shotgun. Seriously, they don't have any need.

Home defense? Lol.

Military and police however will find multiple applications for breaching.

1) Reduce recoil

2) As a set-off device for 'door breaching' (which I question the practicality of, while it may sound cool in theory I don't see it has a safe operation of a shotgun - although I've never tried that [have no interest in doing so anyway]; so what exactly is one intending if one is seriously thinking of doing some 'door breaching'??? Realistically where does one need to do such a thing???)

Nobody "needs" these things, there is a reason there was barely a market for it in the late 90s. It just another cool looking accessory for the shotgun.

[video=youtube_share;P_gikNgaT0Q]

@3m10s, the demonstrator takes notices that front ports are angled 45 degree towards the door to blast particles away from the user, this would totally negate the "recoil reduction". But seriously, I have several of these, steel and aluminium, there is NO recoil reducing property, they are only advertised as such.