Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Announcement: AVA Mod1 for the Benneli M4

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post
    Just to clarify: for the right amount of money, you will build or cause to be built a singular unique item, speced by the customer?
    In the hypothetical, I would simply need to duplicate the m-lok side of my mount and then model in the through holes for screws on one side. It would take awhile to get right, but it wouldn't be a major redesign.

Even small changes, however, can be. If you have something in mind, I will always be willing to discuss and be up front about it. The production costs I referenced, to be perfectly clear, are third party Prototyping costs. I send models off to a few companies that do that and they provide me a bid to run a unit out. It's not cheap to do so, understandably.

AVA Tactical Benelli M4 Mounts: www.AVATactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by AVATactical.com View Post
    In the hypothetical, I would simply need to duplicate the m-lok side of my mount and then model in the through holes for screws on one side. It would take awhile to get right, but it wouldn't be a major redesign.

Even small changes, however, can be. If you have something in mind, I will always be willing to discuss and be up front about it. The production costs I referenced, to be perfectly clear, are third party Prototyping costs. I send models off to a few companies that do that and they provide me a bid to run a unit out. It's not cheap to do so, understandably.
    As of right now, I have all of the items I want, and they function 100% the way I want for them to. I was simply clarifying for future reference, as well as for others who may have ideas.