Crazy Deal On OEM M4 Pistol Grip Stock

Rasyad

Yeah the stock market, I get it. I tried a field stock for 2 minutes and hated it, still sitting in my safe in the box. The OEM pistol grip one fits me. Won't buy a C-stock cuz I bring my guns back and forth from AZ to CA and a collapsable on the M4 is considered an assault weapon in CA.

Edited by Evolution

WTF are you serious?? This just further solidifies my position on never living in California.

Absolutely dead serious. The CA. state legislature has been running amok for decades now and this is a most recent example. AR's/AK's with the previous "bullet button" exemption for not registering as an assault weapon is finished also.

Any AR/AK style weapon with features Ie:flash hider, pistol grip etc., etc, must be registered as an AW by July 2018. Only way to avoid registration is to go "featureless" by turning your AR or AK into some ridiculous abomination.

All previously legally owned standard capacity magazines, you know, ones that hold more than 10 rounds, (pre 2000 ban) must now be removed from the state. They are completely banned.

The magazine ban was blocked by a judge when a lawsuit was filed as he ruled it unconstitutional but, the CA. state attorney general is appealing the injunction to the 9th circuit court of appeals and they are notoriously anti-gun. So, will have to see what happens there. But, it doesn't look good.

Have I ruined your lunch yet? If you care to learn more, you can go to calguns.net and under the "2nd amendment and activism" sub forum you can see the dozens and dozens of threads about what is happening.

I should clarify this about the ammo, it can be shipped to a "licensed dealer" to whom you have to pay for a "transfer" and who cannot charge more than a specified token fee (like 25$) for the transfer. And the purchase is reported to the CADOJ.

Now who is going to go to all that trouble for a minimal fee just so you can get your ammo? Answer; nobody is.

All the big name online ammo retailers have been sending notices/emails for months now that they will not take orders from or ship ammo to CA private individuals- period, after 12/31/17.

Ok, back on topic, sorry OP.

Edited by Evolution

No applogies needed, I live in California. That said, I use the OEM telescoping stock. I modified the button so I can lock it in any of the positions, making the stock fixed and legal for California and easily restored to full functionality elsewhere. I can post up pictures if there is any interest.

Rasyad