My Benelli M4 build

Intervention

Just finished my Benelli M4 build today.

Before 7.8 lbs

After 8.2 lbs

with Brake 8.10 lbs

M4-0.jpg

922r compliantReceiver with 7 foreign parts and 6 US parts.

Barrel

Bolt

Bolt carrier

Gas piston

Butt stock

Pistol Grip

Forearm/hand guard (forend)

Benelli 7+1 Magazine body – Carrier Comp - USA

Trigger housing – A&S Engineering - USA

Trigger – FFT - USA

Hammer – FFT - USA

Disconnector –FFT - USA

Follower – Carrier Comp - USA

California compliant Pinned Benelli Telescoping Stock.

Zeroed to 50 yards - Amazing shooter. Ordering a Briley 6" barrel extension, choke and I have a Benelii Standard Non-Pistol Grip stock so I can shoot at the stuffy trap ranges here in LA!

M4-1.jpg

m4-2.jpg

m4-3.jpg

m4-4.jpg

Edited by Intervention

Nice! Thanks for sharing. I like everything you've done but, I can't get past that door breacher MB thing. Do you think that you need that?

IMHO, I think that with the operating system that the M4 has, recoil is pretty tame, relatively. All I need is a Limbsaver recoil pad and I'm GTG.

• 3 years later...

For the M4 1014 stocks, is there new pads that help with recoil.  When I contacted FFT and asked if the 10403 Limbsaver Buttpad was compatible with the Benelli M4 1014, Todd's reply was: "It is not compatible with collapsible or skeletonized stocks."  

Has anything new came out to reduce the impact from the recoil or alternatives to the Limbsaver buttpad that work with the M4 1014 stock?

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Orthodoc810 said:

For the M4 1014 stocks, is there new pads that help with recoil.  When I contacted FFT and asked if the 10403 Limbsaver Buttpad was compatible with the Benelli M4 1014, Todd's reply was: "It is not compatible with collapsible or skeletonized stocks."  

Has anything new came out to reduce the impact from the recoil or alternatives to the Limbsaver buttpad that work with the M4 1014 stock?

Thanks!

should have done a search for Limbsaver rather than bump a necro post..