Is the front sight on a Benelli M4 adjustable at an angle? (camber adjustment)

cfrea

Is the front sight adjustable on an M4? Not just left or right but at an angle. Like / or \.

From the factory it seems a little cocked off to the right like this /. Just a little off on the camber.

Before I go buy a wrench wanted to see if that something that can be adjusted by loosening the nut. Thanks!

The FS can be adjusted for windage (see the indices on the sight tower) mine is canted slightly also. I was going to try and make it straight but I could not find a wrench to fit the nut on the bottom.

It seems to be like 4.5 MM. I got a 5 MM box wrench and it was to big. Let us know if you find a wrench to fit it.

• 3 weeks later...

Umm yeah... I've had two m4 barrels with the front site post canted enough that it was annoyingly noticeable. But, they exchanged them after I sent them in...so there's that.

canted as in improperly adjusted from the factory? is this normal? i'm having a hard time thinking benelli's QC is such that they'd let a $2k gun leave the factory with an out of spec sight picture