NP3+ project in progress

StrangerDanger

• 1 month later...

Can you use that stock on the mid setting, and still see the dot immediately in the RMR? I ask because it should sit higher than irons, while still very usable. I know you don't need it on mod setting, but if you're handling some, could you check? Curious if using this setup will allow me to use mid setting on the stock and be G2G. I know irons I hurt my face, but I *can* do it, it just isn't comfortable at all.

It’s a little more comfortable than using the iron sights, but I don’t find it comfortable and slower to get a proper cheek weld/shouldering. It almost feels like I have to twist my head slightly to get behind it. I’m big enough at 6’2 that the full length position doesn’t bother me, so I’ve gone back to using it full time.

It’s a little more comfortable than using the iron sights, but I don’t find it comfortable and slower to get a proper cheek weld/shouldering. It almost feels like I have to twist my head slightly to get behind it. I’m big enough at 6’2 that the full length position doesn’t bother me, so I’ve gone back to using it full time.

I'm at that 5'10.75" nowhereville, where you're not short, but you gotta lie on your Tinder profile because real men have heights that start with a "6", but XL clothing that fits your shoulders and chest hangs down too low, and apparently Benelli hates you, too.

For a bunch of Italians, you'd think they would have had a shorter LOP! Just round up on Twitter. Your profession should add a good solid four inches anyway!

I wish the Mesa Tactical Urbino didn't have that retarded attachment system. I could never get used to the field stock on the M4. I hated the way it would hang slung. The pistol grip really helps control the roll of the shotgun when you're hands off. It has that standard full length of pull too anyway.

I'd say with the Sync rail on the M4, you'd have a better sight picture with the RMR than with the irons. To me it is a little tight and cramped on the stock, but perhaps someone with shorter arms would do better?