Anyone going to Shot Show?

Scout_21

Yup! Ill be there......... Ill be the hot blond chick with the daisy duke shorts on...sneak up behind me, grab my waist and whisper in my ear...."wanna see my extension tube?" that way Ill know its one of you guys from the Benelli forum. Cant wait to meet you!:o
Will do! Anyone know a good facial reconstructive surgeon who can fix my caved in cheekbone from the blow I will take after doing that and a good bail bondsman to call to post for me so I can get the surgery done without having to await trial first?

Didn't see too much new from shotshow news besides mossberg joining the magazine fed shotgun craze. Eotech has green reticles coming out. Robar has a new coating though... "ArmorLube" Anyone else catch anything shotgun related?

-Some new shotgun ammo, #9 penetrates as deep as #5, Federal loads it, meant for waterfowl.

-Tavor TS12

-Beretta 1301 got choke tubes and the bolt-release fixed and FDE looking color

-SBE3 available in lefty

-828U from Benelli

-Few other things not really worth talking about like Weatherby brushing up their shotguns a bit, etc.