Who makes this bolt release?

les_garten

Doesn't it require a bit of Gunsmithing to install it? I just happened to watch a video review of it last night and the guy reviewing says he prefers it to the larger/square releases because he feels there is less of a chance of inadvertently hitting it while using the shotgun.

I've been using my M4le for a local 3-gun shoot for about 5 mth's. love the functionality and Aesthetics of the rectangular one. By the way the one I ordered came with a pre-drilled Factory inner peace I would have never been able to drill the existing one I have. I have never had an operational issue with the rectangular style. Aesthetics, I think it's far superior looking to that round looking thing that appears to hang below the lower Edge of the receiver

Edited by kendeepdiver

I've been using by M4le for a local 3-gun shoot for about 5 mth's. love the functionality and Aesthetics of the rectangular one. By the way the one I ordered came with a pre-drilled Factory inner peace I would have never been able to drill the existing one I have. I have never had an operational issue with the rectangular style. Aesthetics, I think it's far superior looking to that round looking thing that appears to hang below the lower Edge of the receiver

I also prefer the GG&G bolt release.... at least aesthetically

Doesn't it require a bit of Gunsmithing to install it? I just happened to watch a video review of it last night and the guy reviewing says he prefers it to the larger/square releases because he feels there is less of a chance of inadvertently hitting it while using the shotgun.

Yeah, I don't feel comfortable using my 18v Dewalt to do this either...

Despite my previous successes with it...

Dewalt-AR15-nail-gun.jpg

Dewalt-AR15-nail-gun.jpg

Who makes this bolt release folks?attachment.php?attachmentid=3678&d=1525621507
Sorry it took so long to get back with you. This is a Nordick Component oversized bolt release. It took some gunsmithing in regard to drilling a precision hole and tap. I used a drill press. You definitely would not want to try to drill the hole with a hand drill. This is a nicely machined quality part. I preferred the circular bolt release as no matter where I make contact on the Nordick, the bolt releases. I attached a piece of felt behind the bolt release so as not to scratch the receiver when operating. As far as bolt release sitting below receiver, I attached a better pic showing how bolt release is actually sitting on receiver. The bolt release does not sit below the receiver. I hope this helped. Blessings...

Benelli Oversized Bolt Release.jpg

Edited by bodybuilder