Loose Rib ???!!!

buzzsaw

Just bought a new Ethos Sporting. Great gun, feels, looks, shoots great. BUT

After two rounds of skeet, while getting used to it, I noticed the carbon fiber rib was loose where it meets the receiver. I pattered the gun and with the full choke at 30 yards with (3) AA's, it printed a little high. I also wanted to see if Benelli could replace the red front bead with a yellow one, I don't see red and the yellow draws me to the target.

I contacted Benelli, they sent a return label.

It only too a week or so, the sent it back, rib is still a bit loose, they sent a pattern target which looks great and they said they could not replace the front bead, I guess cuz of the carbon fiber rib.

Wondering if "you" and "Benelli" think this is satisfactory?

Anyone else have one with a loose rib? I went to Cabelas to see but they didnt have the SPORT model in stock

I wouldn't expect benelli to change the bead... as they sell those parts aftermarket. But I WOULD expect them to correct the loose rib.

Sounds like something got lost from the customer service to the repair shop. Can you not replace the beads on carbon fiber ribs?

Is your shotgun like this from the vid?

Edited by Scout_21

I wouldn't expect benelli to change the bead... as they sell those parts aftermarket. But I WOULD expect them to correct the loose rib.

Sounds like something got lost from the customer service to the repair shop. Can you not replace the beads on carbon fiber ribs?

Is your shotgun like this from the vid?

No, its carbon fiber, not steel like the regular Ethos. They said it couldnt be replaced and of course the Hi Viz magnetic one I love wont work.