supersport trigger group installation problem

diogenes

A friend has a performance shop supersport , he shot it this year for sporting clays league. He tore it down following league for cleaning. When trying to put it back together he couldnt get the trigger group to insert far enough into the receiver to allow the trigger group retaining pin to be installed. I was able to get the pin in , but had to use a screw driver to leverage the trigger group up to allow for the pin to be installed. Way to much force required.

It is like the trigger group housing is slightly warped .

Anyone have this problem?

Solutions?

A friend has a performance shop supersport , he shot it this year for sporting clays league. He tore it down following league for cleaning. When trying to put it back together he couldnt get the trigger group to insert far enough into the receiver to allow the trigger group retaining pin to be installed. I was able to get the pin in , but had to use a screw driver to leverage the trigger group up to allow for the pin to be installed. Way to much force required.

It is like the trigger group housing is slightly warped .

Anyone have this problem?

Solutions?

I have a regular supersport, and have removed and installed its trigger group many times.