Benelli M4 Polymer 4 Rail System from FAB

sonyman74

I haven't decided for sure what to do. Defiantly have lost faith with the for end. I purchased the unit from Area51 back last year, it's been well past any reasonable return period, plus it's been used and obviously damaged. I can't blame them given the time frame.

Direct from the Fab Defense Site:

Quick & easy installation

No gun smiting required

http://www.fab-defense.com/en/category-rail-systems-and-mounting-solutions/id-167/benelli-m4-polymer-4-rail-system.html

My point of posting was just to let others know about it before they drop the money on one. Hope it helps someone figure out what they are going to get into.

Range Update- Was able to make it out this weekend to the range after putting the factory fore end back on and was able to fire a few rounds through it.

50 rounds of High Brass Federal Rifled Slug - 0 Problems

10 rounds of High Brass Federal 00 Buck - 0 Problems

No failure to feeds, no misfires, the gun ran like a champ. I'm just glad that the gun has not been damaged from the installation of the fore end. It seems like it's operating like it used to, smooth and quick.

Still no word back from FAB or the Retailer.

Frustrating lesson learned on my end. :mad: