Benelli Low Recoil Barrels

ASO544

Was looking to purchase another barrel but Numrich's seems to be the only one who has them and they are $825 dollars. I did locate a "low recoil barrel" for about $400. Now I only use department ammo which is Winchester 2 3/4 OO Buck (low recoil) and Winchester 2 3/4 1 OZ Slugs which are also low recoil.

Would this 4 port low recoil barrel be fine considering the ammo I am using / going to use? It would save me $400 but I would hate to purchase it if there is an issue even firing the low recoil stuff.

Thanks,

ASO

Was looking to purchase another barrel but Numrich's seems to be the only one who has them and they are $825 dollars. I did locate a "low recoil barrel" for about $400. Now I only use department ammo which is Winchester 2 3/4 OO Buck (low recoil) and Winchester 2 3/4 1 OZ Slugs which are also low recoil.

Would this 4 port low recoil barrel be fine considering the ammo I am using / going to use? It would save me $400 but I would hate to purchase it if there is an issue even firing the low recoil stuff.

Thanks,

ASO

I would NOT use it. My M4 2-port cycles 9-pellet win-lite reduced recoil buckshot flawlessly. If I added another 2 ports, it would be SLAMMING that bolt around, much less if I ran something like the 3" OOO Buck my M4 loves through it. I would not buy it.

• 4 weeks later...