capacity question

mk23

Just a technique.

Load her up as usual (7+1).

Ease the bolt back enough to get the chambered shell clear of the chamber. Then push that one down onto the carrier.

Slip another above it and drop it into the chamber.

Make sure the carrier is all the way down and let the bolt close.

floater-1.jpg

Interesting! This doesnt create a problem when the gun cycle because the magazine is going to try and load a shell onto the carrier but there is already one there

Interesting! This doesnt create a problem when the gun cycle because the magazine is going to try and load a shell onto the carrier but there is already one there

No, the weapon will not try to load a shell onto the carrier if one is already there. I am not sure the mechanics of why not, because I never cared. I pressed the shell-release and nothing happened and that was good enough for me. I am sure Duggan can tell you which lever or whatnot precludes this, or you and I could figure it out by removing the trigger group and looking if over.