nova h20 loading question

scottbaste

first post here.

i just bought a new nova h20 and according to the manual and the website it should be able to holed 4+1 but i can only get 2 rounds to go in. i purchased the gun in georgia if that matters. please help. thanks

have fun with your new nova. thoughs h20 are cool looking. For what reason did you go with the H20?

Novaking

have fun with your new nova. thoughs h20 are cool looking. For what reason did you go with the H20?

Novaking

i was also looking at a mossburg marine. i sail and thought that haveing one that is more moisture proof would be a good thing. also i liked the feel and action of the benelli better.

ok i got the magazine limiter plug out. now is there anywhere i can get the extension tube that matches. i called the site mentioned in another thread mann and something and they told me that they can't get them anymore. they told me to check out a couple of other third party manufactures but they didn't have a nickel plated extension. haven't shot yet. hoping to go this weekend and try out some 2 3/4 buckshot

ok i got the magazine limiter plug out. now is there anywhere i can get the extension tube that matches. i called the site mentioned in another thread mann and something and they told me that they can't get them anymore. they told me to check out a couple of other third party manufactures but they didn't have a nickel plated extension. haven't shot yet. hoping to go this weekend and try out some 2 3/4 buckshot

Good luck. Genuine Nova/SuperNova mag extensions are really hard to find so are nickel plated ones. I suggest you to begin by reading this thread. http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8025

• 1 year later...