Rear sight base screws-- NEED HELP

sherrick13

I have a M3 Super combat with the rear sight on the reciever. The screws sheared off and the sight base fell off.

I called Benelli and they said I have to go through Numrich to get the screws. I ordered them and they are too small. I'm guessing they go on the rear sight base that mounted on the barrel like on the M1. They list no other RSB screws. Browell's has them marked N/A. I can't find them anywhere else.

HELP!!!!

not knowing the size makes it an unknown? call Man & Son's and see if they can give you the sizes since Benelli did not or call Benelli back? The kit would probably have one but if it did not, ya going to buy another kit? I would take to a Smith if it were me! I have one that does stuff really cheap and he is really good! The length on these could be critical so i would opt for proper screws!