M4 Collapsible Stock For Sale

HDRDKG

You are not "gouging" someone if you feel the price is reasonable and fair. This item is no longer available to ordinary citizens so the value has sky rocketed.

We were in a similar situation with the full-length mag tubes several months ago. Someone decided to fabricate their own tube, and hopefully he made a lot of money. When his tubes hit the market, the value of the Benelli mag tube plummeted.

If you want a collapsible, your never gonna see a cheaper price than this. I paid this much for one over TWO YEARS ago. I was going to sell one of mine, but if this is all they are going for I'll just keep the freakin' thing along with the factory extension.

Edited by johnnywitt

Uhh ... Is it not sold to me?

Maybe someone e-mailed the OP before you did and he didn't post up about it b/c he got so many e-mails in such a hurry? I know my M4 generated some mad interest before it was SPF*(It's current condition, but the buyer is VERY solid).

Edited by Carver

Guest Cajunkraut
You are not "gouging" someone if you feel the price is reasonable and fair. This item is no longer available to ordinary citizens so the value has sky rocketed.

We were in a similar situation with the full-length mag tubes several months ago. Someone decided to fabricate their own tube, and hopefully he made a lot of money. When his tubes hit the market, the value of the Benelli mag tube plummeted.

+1.

Contrary to popular belief, it's also not gouging if market demand justifies the price. Just look at prices in "collector" markets for just about anything. Over $900 for a collapsible stock? Sounds crazy, but makes me wish I had a dozen more.