M4 marked "LE"

Michael Palombi

Hello all!

I have an 11707 M4 with LE marked on the right side of the receiver under the receiver opening. I called LE Sales out of Texas where I got it and he said that it is a rare marked receiver and only about a dozen of these made it to the states. This one does not have the engraved flag on it like the M1014's. If true; don't doubt him - what do the experts say here. Have not assembled it or shot it. Anybody interested in it?

Michael Palombi

Hello all!

I have an 11707 M4 with LE marked on the right side of the receiver under the receiver opening. I called LE Sales out of Texas where I got it and he said that it is a rare marked receiver and only about a dozen of these made it to the states. This one does not have the engraved flag on it like the M1014's. If true; don't doubt him - what do the experts say here. Have not assembled it or shot it. Anybody interested in it?

Michael Palombi

Hello Michael - interested - got a price in mind? Got an old rusty NIB P9S 9mm combat as trade bait

Thx

From what I understand the guns marked m4 le were produced/imported during the Clinton ban. When it ended they stopped marking them that way. I've owned two and just sold one, NIB for $1550, to buy a M1014. I would guess there are hundreds in the US.