M4 price increases after Nov. 4th?

Guest Cajunkraut

Guest Cajunkraut

Everyone knows prices on ARs and AKs have risen due to panic buying.

Anyone got any gun shop/gun show/internet dealer reports regarding recent price increases of M4s and/or factory accessories?

I bought a M2 Tactical a few days ago... it was literally the last one available in at least a 200 mile radius.

When I was filling out the forms, a guy came in, asked the counter person if he had any M4s or M2s.

Counter person said "this M2 is the last one". The guy looked at me, looked at the gun, looked back at me... and offered me $1500 for it.

I considered the $450 instant profit... then decided I prefer to have the shotgun for now. :D

I was also told that new deliveries of M4 and M2s would be another 2 months out... minimum. Dealer BS maybe... take it for what it's worth.

C

I bought a M2 Tactical a few days ago... it was literally the last one available in at least a 200 mile radius.

When I was filling out the forms, a guy came in, asked the counter person if he had any M4s or M2s.

Counter person said "this M2 is the last one". The guy looked at me, looked at the gun, looked back at me... and offered me $1500 for it.

I considered the $450 instant profit... then decided I prefer to have the shotgun for now. :D

I was also told that new deliveries of M4 and M2s would be another 2 months out... minimum. Dealer BS maybe... take it for what it's worth.

C

Not BS. WHen I bought my M4 PRE Nov.4, it was a 90 day wait from Benelli, so I searched until I found a store that had it in stock. Which is what made me selling it and accessories for the price I sold them for, such a good deal :)

Benelli hardly ever has anything in stock that ya want and if ya do not have patience you will never own a Benelli. Lotta places has inventory but once ya call or get their things change fast! All their guns have to clear customs and things can hold this process up and Benelli has very little control over it! I waited 3 months for my SBEII and was wrth every day of the wait, it has been flawless since day 1.

Benelli hardly ever has anything in stock that ya want and if ya do not have patience you will never own a Benelli. Lotta places has inventory but once ya call or get their things change fast! All their guns have to clear customs and things can hold this process up and Benelli has very little control over it! I waited 3 months for my SBEII and was wrth every day of the wait, it has been flawless since day 1.

Benelli -- Simply Imperfect! I think they should be able to do better, given the prices we pay for their guns!

Benelli -- Simply Imperfect! I think they should be able to do better, given the prices we pay for their guns!

How, bribe US customs officials? It is out of their hands a lot of the time. That is the nature of imported goods. Like when my friend needed a new fog-lamp lense for his old 325I BMW (old, as in '93, not a classic). It cost him $300 and 2 weeks delivery time from Germany.

When a rock put my headlight out on my WS6, it cost me 30 minutes to an auto-parts store and $13.99. My car had a higher MSRP than his and is almost a decade newer. Go figure.

Imported stuff can be a pain!

In 2005 you could get Benelli M4's with the ex. mag and collapsible stock for $1149. Buy them five at a time. Then nine months later e-gun parts was selling factory full tubes for $69. I know many of us did well on that. I am not sure what this means, but I have heard those who do not learn from history are forced to repeat it. We have had four Hondo of social education here. Forty Hondo documented elsewhere.

Good luck to all. And remember the Second, it guarantees a Militia, a citizen organization to defend the rights of citizens, against all threats, from wherever they may arise.

-D

Bachman Pawn in Dallas area, I bought at the gun show in Pasadena, has them at every showand I bought mine on Sunday afternoon last week, they had 3 left at that show, after selling out the week before in Houston by 10:30 on Saturday AM (1 1/2 Hours, I think they bring about 8 to each show. They did go up from 1199 a month ago to 1399 last sunday and they said they had gone up again in the store.