Forend for a Montefeltro Silver 20 gauge

MontefeltroPro

Anyone know where I could find a new forend for my Montefeltro Silver 20 gauge? I want the exact same one that came on it... AA grade satin (dark) Walnut. Got tangled up in some briars yesterday, fell, and scratched the heck out of my brand new gun (but just the forend)... it was my FIRST trip out with it. Just want to keep it looking great.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice you can supply.

Rod

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I know we are in "big-dollar" territory here, but I want this gun "right!" When you spend $1,600 for a gun... you want it RIGHT. The thing that perplexes me is that Benelli is so impenetrable. They don't reply to your requests or questions or problems. I am just looking for a place to find the forend. It would suit me fine if it were available from OTHER than Benelli... I am really disappointed with their "customer service"... (non-existent).

I am wondering if the Montefeltro 90 forend would work? Those are available a couple of places in the $150 range (Numrich for one). Of course, I want the same one I had (which came with the gun)... AA grade satin walnut. Anybody know where to find one? I HAVE given Benelli a chance to help but have heard nothing from them.

Thanks,

Rod

Edited by MontefeltroPro

Great news... I am a happy camper. Went to my local dealer where I bought the gun, and he ordered a new forend for me for only $170. That beats the heck out of $300 now doesn't it. And my gun will be like new. Benelli may be difficult to deal with and be a bit lacking in customer service, but at least my dealer is taking good care of me! (Hope it's the RIGHT forend???)

Have a goodun,

Rod

P.S. -- you know, $170 for such a small piece of wood IS still kind of ridiculous, now isn't it?