Accessory help

TacMedic

New to Benelli. I just picked up a M2 and M4 tactical. I already have a mag extension for the M4. Please give some advice on the following items.

1. Who makes the best aftermarket 2 shot extension for the M2?

2. Is there any justification for a new follower. Daves has a red aluminum follower for sale.

3. From reading previous posts the PMT bolt handle and the GG&G release pad are the way to go. Still true?

4. Another previous post suggests there may be a problem with the scope rail and mounting a LaRue mount for an Aimpoint. If this part has to be changed out, who makes the best rail?

5. Can anyone ID the Aimpoint mount thats in the latest Benelli M2 ad?

Thanks

1. Who makes the best aftermarket 2 shot extension for the M2?

DMW and SureShot both make nice ones... Nordic's are nice too, but I believe their shortest is a 3 round.

4. Another previous post suggests there may be a problem with the scope rail and mounting a LaRue mount for an Aimpoint. If this part has to be changed out, who makes the best rail?

Thanks

If you're looking at Mesa Picatinny rails for an M2 (or a M4 replacement), or a shell carrier/rail, it's in your best interests to contact Mitch Barrie at Mesa directly, as there are changes afoot.

A Mesa image.

81.jpg

C