anyone have a .pdf link to M3 Super 90 manual, please?

daddySEAL

Benelli doesn't even show M3 Super 90's (or Convertables)in their inventory, let alone have a downloadable manual for one.

The manual in the shipment I just received is very sketchy, with no drawings/illustrations or detailed instruction on operation, and such.

The one they let you download for an M4 is full of those great easy to understand illustrations.

Can any Benelli M3 Super 90 owners help me find one, please?

dS

i guess this should look familiar, maybe you can read one of those languages,so you could not download English version from Italian Link?:confused: Their rendition of a manual is thought up by an Italian and it's not meant to be too user friendly since it's gotta be understood in 5 separate languages! Kinda straight and to the point went comes to explaining the weapon, all their manuals are similar and takes a while to get used to!