Can I get hard case for Benelli M3 Super 90 with pistol grip

daddySEAL

I guess Benelli doesn't make a hard case for their M3 pistol gripped Super 90?...or do they?

Does Anybody sell them, please?

dS

Check out E-Bay, I've seen several listed on there at various times. I've seen them run from 19.00 to over $50.00. I haven't been there since they changed there policy requireing the use of PayPal or other "PAPERLESS" forms of payment.

Also check out http://www.snipercountry.com/forsale/display_reverse.asp.

Edited by GENELEO
link wouldn't display correctly.

Thanks Guys,

I checked all those sources.

Ebay had nothing....the other 2 looked good but found one at 1/3 the price on Amazon. com:

http://www.amazon.com/Plano-Protector-Double-Gun-Case/dp/B000P431BG/ref=sr_1_1/187-9895798-7544617?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1228148681&sr=1-1

That locks and can hold my pistol gripped M3 Super 90, plus another rifle (or at least some of my pistols too) very securly.

Thanks,

dS

Just remember, you get what you pay for. Not sure how well a $30 piece of plastic would protect a $1500 weapon. If it is not getting banged around, I guess it should be alright, but I still wouldn't trust it with my investment. I would rather pay the $200 and know it would be protected. Thats why I use Hardigg storm cases, plus they have a lifetime unconditional warranty.