Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
HDRDKG

Benelli M4 Stock for sale

I have a NIB Benelli M4 stock for sale as my last deal fell through. Whoever buys the stock needs to send verified funds ie: cashiers check and not a personal check where I can not verify funds.

I am asking $600.00 which will include shipping. I hope I am not gouging anyone, but I am seeing how popular these things are and it is the only one I have.

Please PM me if interested.

Thank you.

The price sucks, but in all honesty your not gouging anybody if they will pay for it. Thats the beauty of capitalism. Sooner or later somebody will want it bad enough that they will pay the price for it.

Naw, your not gouging, don't worry about it.

PM'ed you with my cell number. Call me with your info, and I'll send funds your way Tuesday.

I will pay $100 more than him....pm me ...........................................................................................................................................................................jk haha

I have a NIB Benelli M4 stock for sale as my last deal fell through. Whoever buys the stock needs to send verified funds ie: cashiers check and not a personal check where I can not verify funds.

I am asking $600.00 which will include shipping. I hope I am not gouging anyone, but I am seeing how popular these things are and it is the only one I have.

Please PM me if interested.

Thank you.

Do you still have this stock for sale?

If so, I'll take it.

How do you want to close the deal?

DGBork