M2 Saddle Mount

m2man

+1 on the Mesa Tactical SureShell. These come with their own problems, as any add-on can, but they are of high quality and well worth the price. They are available in either receiver mounted or stock mounted (for pistol grip) form.

I've spoken to Mitch Barrie at Mesa regarding the occasional screw depth/engagement issues, and they are in the process of revising the Benelli M2/4 SureShell/Picatinny rail.

According to Mitch, they are going to make their own custom screws (rather than a standard screw) and revise the mount's countersinks to ensure consistency and optimum thread engagement.

Figure on at least the first of the year before you see the revised units in production.

C

I've spoken to Mitch Barrie at Mesa regarding the occasional screw depth/engagement issues, and they are in the process of revising the Benelli M2/4 SureShell/Picatinny rail.

According to Mitch, they are going to make their own custom screws (rather than a standard screw) and revise the mount's countersinks to ensure consistency and optimum thread engagement.

Figure on at least the first of the year before you see the revised units in production.

C

Im glad to hear they are doing this. Im currently in the process of simply trying to find longer screws for my carrier (for a SuperNova tactical). I wonder if they will allow current SureShell owners to "acquire" any updated screws they may be using in the future. This is assuming, of course, that they will still fit the older models.

Im glad to hear they are doing this. Im currently in the process of simply trying to find longer screws for my carrier (for a SuperNova tactical). I wonder if they will allow current SureShell owners to "acquire" any updated screws they may be using in the future. This is assuming, of course, that they will still fit the older models.

Go to the Mesa Tactical Forum, sign up and ask... Mitch answered the questions I had within 24 hours.

C