Cheap 00 buckshot ammo that works with M4?

SubSolar

Looking to stock up on some cheap 00 buckshot (non low-recoil). I just ordered a new M4 and was wondering if other M4 owners could chime in if the following has cycled/worked properly in their guns:

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalog1/product_info.php/pName/250rds-12-gauge-rio-royal-2-34-9-pellet-full-power-oo-buck/cName/12-gauge-buckshot

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp;jsessionid=RLXPZAQUM2YWZLAQBBKCCO3MCAEFKIWE?id=0037455216106a&type=product&cmCat=froogle&cm_ven=data_feed&cm_cat=froogle&cm_pla=0350202&cm_ite=0037455216106a&_requestid=93071

If anyone else knows of a cheap 00 deal I would also be interested.

My M4 cylced everything from Federal 00,Federal 000, Federal 2"3/4 and 3" slugs, Kents 3" magnum diamond bird shot, and even some cheap Wally world type remington and winchester bird shot loads. I personally don't see why either 00 wouldn't work . I always recomend buying a bunch of different boxes of ammo in smaller portions to break in your gun to see what works. Best of luck and I'm sure you'll enjoy your M4.

The m4 will run 99% of ammo you put in it.

Buy what you want, buy what is convenient, the m4 will probably eat it all and ask for more.

For cheap, S&B, wolf, nobel, lots of options, but no real amazing deals jump out in my mind.

I buy 50 packs of federal tactical full power 9 pel OO buck with flite control from ammunitiontogo.com personally, the last few times I've bought buckshot.

The m4 will run 99% of ammo you put in it.

Buy what you want, buy what is convenient, the m4 will probably eat it all and ask for more.

For cheap, S&B, wolf, nobel, lots of options, but no real amazing deals jump out in my mind.

I buy 50 packs of federal tactical full power 9 pel OO buck with flite control from ammunitiontogo.com personally, the last few times I've bought buckshot.

I can't find the Federal on ammunitiontogo.com anymore, must be sold out. I could only find it on ammoman.com but it looks like they are so busy they aren't taking orders now.

My M4 shoots the walmart winchester 15 pack 00 buckshot great. It isn't the tightest patterning stuff but it is cheap (9.47) and somewhat available. I haven't been able to make my M4 choke on it.

As an aside, the cheap federal multipurpose stuff sometimes fails to lift from the carrier into the chamber . . .