WTT SOCOMGUY 7 Round M4 Tube (1 piece) for +2 Extension

ASO544

I have a black SocomGuys 7 round one piece tube that I would like to trade for a factory style M4 +2 extension. I only want the +2 extension that allows the barrel to be removed without having to remove the extension.

While I know I am going to be asked this. I have two barrels for my M4 a 14" and an 18.5". Having the +2 allows me to switch barrels without having to swtich the full length tube with the original factory 5 round tube that works with my CQB barrel.

Please email me if interested

I am not wanting a "factory" +2 extension as I know they cost mucho coin, just one that it designed like it that allows the barrel to be removed while the extension can stays on the tube. I also dont want one that has the overly huge buldge where it screws onto the factory tube. Some of those +2 extension look like a snake that ate a basketball!!!

I am not wanting a "factory" +2 extension as I know they cost mucho coin, just one that it designed like it that allows the barrel to be removed while the extension can stays on the tube. I also dont want one that has the overly huge buldge where it screws onto the factory tube. Some of those +2 extension look like a snake that ate a basketball!!!

I see. Best of luck to you.

I don't know have one I can trade, but Dave's Metal Works makes quality products. I know from personal experience. Check out their website. http://davesmetalworks.com/ They have the extension for about $75. I know this does't get you the short tube, but it's a start. I would check out their site to see if the bulge is acceptable or not, but at least it's a US made affordable +2 extension. It looks like the bulge may be just a little to big to fit the barrell over, but you might email them to be sure.

• 1 year later...

Hey..I'm just wondering why you can't switch barrels while leaving Socomguy's full length mag tube in place. I just got my M4 and only have the stock barrel so dont know what the other barrel's/retainer rings look like.

Just wondering

Hey..I'm just wondering why you can't switch barrels while leaving Socomguy's full length mag tube in place. I just got my M4 and only have the stock barrel so dont know what the other barrel's/retainer rings look like.

Just wondering

With the shorter barrel the retainer cap won't hold the barrel in. It would be very messy when you pulled the trigger, possibly life threatening.

Anyone tried the products from davesmetalworks.com/ben4.htm? Their speedbar looks like it would be better than those huge buttons people have on this site. The full length tube for $60 with spring sounds good too. Ack! Picattiny Rail for $60?

Please if anyone has had experience with this company or these products put a post up about how they worked for you.