M4 2 shot extension tube opinions

ChrisAK

I have the Benelli factory extension and absolutley love it. The finish matches perfect compared to the stock dummie tube. In my honest opinion if you spent 1500 or so on your M4 treat her right and get her the factory extension versus trying to save the money on an aftermarket.At least you won't be disappointed with the quality and look or have your gun jam. Try gunbroker.com

I just purchased a Benelli factory +2 tube extension from Gunbroker. They are only going to become harder to find, plus more expensive. I can't imagine paying more than I had to for the one I bought. Oh, well...it will be a nice shotgun setup when it all comes together!

Nodakspud was the best. It seems they are now discontinued.

Factory ones are rare, but are also of good quality.

Tacstar is garbage last I looked.

I've never seen a dave's metal works, but they look to be ok.

I would just get a 7 round full size tube though, you'll just want one later if you don't get one now, why buy twice.

I bought a one piece tube from Tactical Shotgunner, but it is a pain in the ass to install. I do not own a strap wrench, heat gun, have never used loctite etc. and am also worried I might accidentally damage the gun...In the meantime, I'll use the factory extension. At least I'll have both.

• 6 months later...