M3 S90 Stock

waveone

Just a M3T tactical with folding stock. Extremely limited. Check out this auction.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=117401553

No factory collapsible like the M4. If you really want an M3 this would be the one to get.

THanks sneaker, but I have one. An M3 S90 that is.

What I am asking is if there is a collapsible stock for the M3 or perhaps this floder is an option.

THe question becomes who makes it?

This folder stock is a Benelli part for the M-3 Tactical. Brownels lists some parts for the stock, but I doubt if they list them all. Besides, the folder stock then limits the barrels that you can use. No receiver mounted GRS sights, all sights must be barrel mounted to clear the folded stock. You have heard people complain about the Benellis kicking, THIS ONE REALLY KICKS!!!!!!!

Check out this website:

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/ns/schematics/schemmfg.aspx?schemid=681&m=1&mn=Benelli+U.S.A.%c2%ae&model=Super+90+M3+Military+%26+Police+

It lists all parts but the butt plate, and the barrel, (the barrel is necessary to lock the stock in the folded position), those two parts are NOT Available according to the catalog. Prepare to have a heart attack when you see the prices, when purchased piece by piece!!

Edited by GENELEO

• 3 months later...