Are there magazine extensions for the Super Sport?

jason9223

no,,negative,misleading numrich ad,,swear it,,why????????think

Ok, Ill bite. Why do you consider this Numrich ad misleading? You can just explain it to me as Im not very interested in "thinking" about it. :rolleyes: The only thing I could find upon looking closer was a possible issue concerning the following "needed" parts: open top forend cap and a ring joining assembly. I did a part# search for these items and found that they were not available for the Super Sport. Or possibly the fact that these tubes are from Daves Metal Works, which frankly, Ive never seen for the Super Sport. Im not sure if either of these reasons match your suspicions, but they still strike me as odd. But, frankly, Im not very familiar with the Super Sport at all. I merely did a bit of "searching" on this guys behalf and wound up at Numrich.

Edited by shotgunNoob

its not rocket science,,this is too better educate you so you know and not to mislead others,,sporting Benellis such as the super sport,Raffaello series,exec series,ete,etc,any Benelli with the 4round tube capacity always has the small barrel ring on the barrel for that fact,,its not meant to be modified for mag extensions,,there are other Benelli models with the properly threaded mag tube that will acccept screw on extensions or a full piece item,,but not a sporter model ,,if one dared to modify a sporter model it can be done,but its not a sporter anymore,,,and that mod can get costly if alot of care is not taken,can you see the 26''Bimillonaire with a 10 round tube,not,,,just because they offer the tube doesn;t mean its gonna fit.

Edited by M1014

its not rocket science,,this is too better educate you so you know and not to mislead others,,sporting Benellis such as the super sport,Raffaello series,exec series,ete,etc,any Benelli with the 4round tube capacity always has the small barrel ring on the barrel for that fact,,its not meant to be modified for mag extensions,,there are other Benelli models with the properly threaded mag tube that will acccept screw on extensions or a full piece item,,but not a sporter model ,,if one dared to modify a sporter model it can be done,but its not a sporter anymore,,,and that mod can get costly if alot of care is not taken,can you see the 26''Bimillonaire with a 10 round tube,not,,,just because they offer the tube doesn;t mean its gonna fit.

That'll do it then. Thanks for the explanation. But, as I mentioned before, Im not too familiar with shottys such as the Super Sport as I come from the SuperNova (tactical) crowd. Not knowing that the sporting Benellis differed from my SuperNova tactical, in regards to the accessory in question, I took the Numrich site at its word. My mistake.

If my suggestion regarding these mag tube extensions proved to be "misleading", well....it certainly was not my intention. I was merely trying to help, nothing more. Guess Ill just remain silent when it comes to the sportys! :o

Edited by shotgunNoob

That'll do it then. Thanks for the explanation. But, as I mentioned before, Im not too familiar with shottys such as the Super Sport as I come from the SuperNova (tactical) crowd. Not knowing that the sporting Benellis differed from my SuperNova tactical, in regards to the accessory in question, I took the Numrich site at its word. My mistake.

If my suggestion regarding these mag tube extensions proved to be "misleading", well....it certainly was not my intention. I was merely trying to help, nothing more. Guess Ill just remain silent when it comes to the sportys! :o

Thank you for trying to help guys. I'm going to contact Numrich and find out what the deal is. I'll send you guys a link to my Youtube video shooting 10 clays in the air LOL! :)

• 6 months later...