Ammoman has Federal Tactical LE 00

mtstream

Ammoman finally listed the Federal Tactical 12ga 00 with FliteControl both low recoil and full powered load.

It's been hard to find for the last month. I saw some on copesdistributing.net over the weekend and saw Ammoman listed it today - don't know if Fed is finally catching up with demand or not, but I thought I would share :-)

I recently ordered ALOT of this stuff in the low-recoil variety (great for follow-up shots vs full powered loads).:D I ordered mine from Ammunition To Go....Good thing I got in early as they are sold out now. This whole "Obama" thing has really brought about a sad state of affairs in regards to weapons and ammo. Its unfortunate. But, that topic is for another thread....

Edited by shotgunNoob

I recently ordered ALOT of this stuff in the low-recoil variety (great for follow-up shots vs full powered loads).:D I ordered mine from Ammunition To Go....Good thing I got in early as they are sold out now. This whole "Obama" thing has really brought about a sad state of affairs in regards to weapons and ammo. Its unfortunate. But, that topic is for another thread....

I played it safe and got the full power to make sure it would cycle in my semiauto. Didn't want to buy 250 rounds of stuff that wasn't reliable. :p

You did - but for a reason. I am new to shotguns - give me a rifle round and I can tell you if it's any good after 3rds simply because I have thousands of hours with rifles. Unfortunately ammo is now too expensive to gain that level of experience. I'm now forced to trust that other's experience/opionions will hold pretty close to true for me.

This board talked very highly of this ammo and I found other boards also loving it - since it was sold out just about everywhere the real "hunt" was on :-)

Next piece of advice would be "is there anything else that performs similar?" Some boards mentioned similar results from Horandy TAP (though it's expensive too). A quality practice ammo recomendation would be helpful - hate paying close to $1/practice shot.

I screwed up - my order from Copes came today and it's max load (I wanted Low Recoil). I'm not 100% sure it was my mistake but most likely it was. Anyone interested 1/2 of this case (10boxes) of Max Load in trade for Low Recoil? Even better if you're in the Dallas/Ft Worth area.