Tucker or M1014

wingbone

I have a preban M3 super 90 I need to change the magazine spring and I cant figure out how you get to it without tearing something up....please advise

Wing

Send me your E-Mail address, (I've tried to attach items here before, and couldn't get it to work) and I'll send what pages I can from the manual that Benelli sent me (actually a photocopy, can you believe it?), It comes out basically the same as a Remington 870/1100/1187, even including hitting you right in the eye!! If it has a "limiter" it is a little more complicated.

Send me your E-Mail address, (I've tried to attach items here before, and couldn't get it to work) and I'll send what pages I can from the manual that Benelli sent me (actually a photocopy, can you believe it?), It comes out basically the same as a Remington 870/1100/1187, even including hitting you right in the eye!! If it has a "limiter" it is a little more complicated.

[email protected] this is the one piece "preban" tube that just has like a plunger at the end of the tube but the tube is crimped so it will not come out?

Share with the group, homeskillet. :mad:

Both the factory manual, and the "photocopy" they sent me are basically the same. Both show screw on caps. But, in the end (muzzle end) of the magazine tube, there is a part that is actually part of the "limiter" system, to limit the number of shells in the mag. Carefully depress that part down into the magazine tube, as if removing the "limiter", and turn it to an angle, and see if the spring, and limiter won't slip out. Mine comes out that way, even with out un-screwing anything. CAREFUL, it's under a lot of pressure. The only other idea, would be to unscrew the tube from the receiver. Hopes this helps. GENELEO

(Sorry, the pic wouldn't copy).

MVC-254F.jpg

Edited by GENELEO
Add link to pic.

Both the factory manual, and the "photocopy" they sent me are basically the same. Both show screw on caps. But, in the end (muzzle end) of the magazine tube, there is a part that is actually part of the "limiter" system, to limit the number of shells in the mag. Carefully depress that part down into the magazine tube, as if removing the "limiter", and turn it to an angle, and see if the spring, and limiter won't slip out. Mine comes out that way, even with out un-screwing anything. CAREFUL, it's under a lot of pressure. The only other idea, would be to unscrew the tube from the receiver. Hopes this helps. GENELEO

(Sorry, the pic wouldn't copy).

MVC-254F.jpg

hmmmm, mine has another keeper in it below the one in the pic. I'll snap a photo of what i got