Looking for a m1014

kiMbErcOLtBeneLLi

IM LOOKING FOR A BENELLI M1014 WITH OEM FULL LENGTH MAG TUBE AND COLLAPSABLE STOCK. LIVE IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA AND HAVE AN FFL DEALER THAT IT CAN BE MAILED TO. I also have a Benelli M4 NIB for sale.

If you are wanting a collapsible stock it is key to get the 11707 model not the m1014. The m1014 does not have the recoil tube that will allow the stock to be adjusted. I am also in Phoenix and would try Scottsdale Gun Club or Cabelas for the gun and gunbroker.com for the tube and stock. Just an fyi stocks are around 800 and full length oem tubes are 700-900 unless you find a fellow forum member here who will give you a good deal. I feel this would be the ultimate M4 as I love mine. Just remember this might be expensive but with Benelli you will have it for life.

Edited by sneakerfreak602
spelling

Guest cleefurd

The 1014 is actually the BEST way to go. End result w/ 11707 costs between $500 and $800 extra on avg to obtain the stock. The 1014 on the other hand merely requires a $94 correct tube from Numrich Gun Parts that only lacks the mid-point notch. It fully collapses and extends w/ the 1014 supplied stock. Less than $200 will usually secure the OEM Benelli part on Gunbroker.com.

The 1014 is actually the BEST way to go. End result w/ 11707 costs between $500 and $800 extra on avg to obtain the stock. The 1014 on the other hand merely requires a $94 correct tube from Numrich Gun Parts that only lacks the mid-point notch. It fully collapses and extends w/ the 1014 supplied stock. Less than $200 will usually secure the OEM Benelli part on Gunbroker.com.

Every m1014 Ive seen online or in a store just has the pistol grip not collapsable. Please explain how m1014 is a better gun then a 11707?

• 2 weeks later...
IM LOOKING FOR A BENELLI M1014 or OEM FULL LENGTH MAG TUBE or a COLLAPSABLE STOCK. LIVE IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA AND HAVE AN FFL DEALER THAT THE ITEMS CAN BE SHIPPED TO. NAME YOUR PRICEI also have a Benelli M4 NIB for sale.

You can get an Original Equipment Full Length Tube or a Replacement Full Length Tube from NUMRICH Gun Parts. They sell either one for $95.99. The Replacement Tube is a PERFECT match. Can't tell it from the Original.

Guest cleefurd
Every m1014 Ive seen online or in a store just has the pistol grip not collapsable. Please explain how m1014 is a better gun then a 11707?

I have never seen a 1014 equipped with the solid 11707 style stock from the factory.

Not better, just easier to convert, since the stock I'm accustomed to seeing on a 1014 is the same one you'd pay $700 for seperately, riding on a non-notched recoil tube. Swap out recoil tube for $94*, and you have a fully functional telescoping stock. (The 1014's stock has the spring and button which works on the correct recoil tube).

*The conversion is cheaper still ($55) if you just buy the correct recoil tube housing from Numrich, and swap in your neutered recoil tube's guts.

all M1014s came with the 2 piece stock,,the other stocks where optional for the M1014,,a few of the guys on here milled there recoil tubes to make the 2 piece collapse,long before 11707s,,OEM tubes,,newbie owners,, etc,,in those days nobody knew if anything else was going to be offered,,so we did our own thing.