M2 comfort tech question

bryannotbyron

I'm looking at the M2 field version in walnut, but it's not offered in comfortech (only synthetic version). What is the difficulty in installing the comfortech pad in a walnut stock? Am I missing something or is this just a recoil pad? Would this be something that I could reasonably get retrofitted aftermarket?

Definitely missed that part. I guess my main objective is to buy a "non-tactical looking" model to serve as a home defense unit. My rationale being legal considerations in the event of an incident (e.g., not having an "evil" appearance in the public eye).So, I'm having a hard time finding a 12g semi-auto with lowest recoil possible. I'm considering the beretta urika 2 w/kick-ff, but of course it's not offered in the wood stock. Any suggestions on the lowest-recoil option between the non-synthetic M2, SuperSport, or Urika2? Only considering beretta/benelli...

I wanted the lightest gun that i could get with the camo stock and in a 12 ga so i went with a m2 field with the comfortec stock , the gun is about 6 1/2 ibs. which is great for all day hunting , but i wasn,t ready for the brutal recoil and i,ve hunted with several browning A5,s . I think unless i was walking alot,s i,d go with the heavier gun to help recoil .