Merry Christmas

splashtx556ftw

Yes, Merry Christmas to all! Hope Santa brings you everything you NEED and at least half of what you WANT! (We are ARE a bunch of big-WANTERS, now aren't we?) Best to all.

Already got my new Benelli for Christmas... had to order it (Montefeltro Silver 20 ga.) and got it in November.... Mama (wife) said, "I'm NOT giving you a gun for Christmas... go ahead and use it"... so I did. Wifes can be funny about such. Just (as always) trying to keep Momma happy, and when we can do that and be HAPPY ourselves, that's great, now isn't it! (Didn't tell her how much it cost!!!)

Hello from a new member from the midwest. I have been reading the Benelli USA forum for awhile and decided to join up after seeing what a good group of members participate on this forum. I have appreciated all of the good information here, such as tips on how to remove a mag tube.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you and your families (and may your Benelli shotguns receive great gifts too!)