Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
splashtx556ftw

Merry Christmas

i just wanted to take minute to wish everybody a merry christmas and a happy 2009. my your lives be filled with prosparity, and joy.may you your ammo bag and you freezer be full. all the best wishes from me and my family to you and yours.:)

pray for our troops over seas. and god bless you all.

Yes, Merry Christmas to all! Hope Santa brings you everything you NEED and at least half of what you WANT! (We are ARE a bunch of big-WANTERS, now aren't we?) Best to all.

Already got my new Benelli for Christmas... had to order it (Montefeltro Silver 20 ga.) and got it in November.... Mama (wife) said, "I'm NOT giving you a gun for Christmas... go ahead and use it"... so I did. Wifes can be funny about such. Just (as always) trying to keep Momma happy, and when we can do that and be HAPPY ourselves, that's great, now isn't it! (Didn't tell her how much it cost!!!)

Hello from a new member from the midwest. I have been reading the Benelli USA forum for awhile and decided to join up after seeing what a good group of members participate on this forum. I have appreciated all of the good information here, such as tips on how to remove a mag tube.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you and your families (and may your Benelli shotguns receive great gifts too!)

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to you, yours and all!

Patiently waiting for x-mas morn- There is a new Benelli under there for someone!

I too wish you all the best Christmas and New Year. You bunch have answered so many of my questions that makes operating/dis-assembling/fixing/adding on parts that much easier.

-Nick

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to you, yours and all!

Patiently waiting for x-mas morn- There is a new Benelli under there for someone!

What a great wife. He must really respect you if its stilll under the tree.lol I told my wife I must buy my M4 and have it in Nov. cause of Obama even though it was originally for Xmas.