How many chokes come with new M4's?

SubSolar

Guest cleefurd
The one I just bought only came with one as well...and no choke wrench.

If it was new, they owe you a wrench. Would be interesting to see if CS supplies the other two chokes. Mine came with one although I was expecting 3 based on written description, which I never complained about. Ought to.

If it was new, they owe you a wrench. Would be interesting to see if CS supplies the other two chokes. Mine came with one although I was expecting 3 based on written description, which I never complained about. Ought to.

Benelli's website states that it only comes with one choke at this time. Mod.

Also, Benelli's wrench not being included is a favor. It will inspire to purchase a Briley speed wrench so your choke tube can be tightened PROPERLY. I dicked around with the Benelli wrench for about 2 months before finally breaking down right before selling my M4 and buying a Briley. I never had another choke tube become loose when shooting. Ever. The Briley put an end to it.

• Upvote 1

Benelli's website states that it only comes with one choke at this time. Mod.

Also, Benelli's wrench not being included is a favor. It will inspire to purchase a Briley speed wrench so your choke tube can be tightened PROPERLY. I dicked around with the Benelli wrench for about 2 months before finally breaking down right before selling my M4 and buying a Briley. I never had another choke tube become loose when shooting. Ever. The Briley put an end to it.

Could you link exactly where you found on the website that it only comes with one? I can't seem to find it.