Who is buying their shotgun presents?

Nikolai552

Guest cleefurd

icon1.gif I pay your NRA dues for Christmas!

The best present I can think of entails freedom, and a pro-active empowerment of anyone I meet. You join ranks, receiving the direct benefits afforded by the NRA, and I'll gladly get you started.

Anyone NOT a current or past member of the NRA? If you need a full length magazine tube for your Benelli M4, and want one in Titanium, I will pay YOUR 1 year membership dues for enrollment in the NRA. No strings. This is not a raffle, it is a conditional guarantee.

To qualify;

Step One;

Purchase one of our Full Length (7 rd)Titanium Magazine Tubes direct in the finish of your choice, complete with a FREE W.C. Wolff "extra-power" M4 7 rd specific feed spring.

Step Two;

Provide your membership details to the NRA and have

them invoice me for one Years dues, which I will pay on

your behalf (a $35 value!). https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp

Check them out.

Offer good to first time NRA members, For orders completed no later than December 31, 2008.

Contact info;

[email protected]

subject line "Titanium NRA Membership Info"

Edited by cleefurd
listing value

Guest Snipe656

I picked up a Briley 3 shot extended magazine with a dual picatinny rail for my Supernova Tactical and ordered some Meprolight Tritium sites for it as well. Now I just have to figure out what two things I want to mount on that rail, thinking a laser and a light but doubt the boss(wife) will be fine with such purchases right now. Maybe I can sneak a sling and upper picatinny rail(if I ever decide/find what I could mount there and still use the ghost ring sites with) into the x-mas purchases today.

I picked up a Briley 3 shot extended magazine with a dual picatinny rail for my Supernova Tactical and ordered some Meprolight Tritium sites for it as well. Now I just have to figure out what two things I want to mount on that rail, thinking a laser and a light but doubt the boss(wife) will be fine with such purchases right now. Maybe I can sneak a sling and upper picatinny rail(if I ever decide/find what I could mount there and still use the ghost ring sites with) into the x-mas purchases today.

Snipe just tell the wife the Streamlight TLR-2 will be cheaper then getting a surefire light alone. Thats what I told my wife and it looks great on my M4.You can get a Laserlyte Tri Rail mount and still use your ghost rings. Try sgcusa.com amazing price and both mount and light/laser instock. Merry Xmas.

Edited by sneakerfreak602

Guest Snipe656
Snipe just tell the wife the Streamlight TLR-2 will be cheaper then getting a surefire light alone. Thats what I told my wife and it looks great on my M4. Try sgcusa.com amazing price and instock. Merry Xmas.

Wish that would work with her but she researches things to death. It has been a month or so since I last looked into light options. At the time I seem to remember leaning towards one of the offerings from Insight that has a strobe feature. I have an Insight M6X on my Kimber and have not had any issues with it so probably will just go that route again unless something else catches my eye. I'd actually bought a Surefire when I was at Brileys getting the magazine extension but their selection of pretty low at the time.

I was thinking you were gonna get a high quality Surefire like a scout or so.When I looked at the mountable lights and pressure switches from surefire they were like 325-450 versus just over 220 for the light/laser. If your limited on funds just get a tlr-1 or insight for like 99.My problem is I would regret not spending another 100 bucks to get a laser.

Edited by sneakerfreak602

Guest Snipe656

I honestly am still in debate mode on this. I know the Surefire will most definitely hold up to the "shocks" but any of the others I do not know for certain. Originally I just wanted to put a light on it and had no intentions of getting a laser. Then after I decided on what extended magazine to get and the fact it has two picatinny rails on it, the temptation to find more than one thing to mount started to get to me which is why I was considering a light and a laser. For awhile I wanted to mount optics up top via an EGW picatanny rail, but pretty much talked myself out of that because pretty certain that means sacrificing the use of the ghost ring sites and really had no valid reason for optics in the first place.

I just have a problem with spending money on "accessories" I never really needed or will use but think will be "cool" to have. This actually is why I picked up this Supernova instead of an M3 that was sitting next to it. I just knew either one I got that I would sink money into it so better to get the cheaper of the two that I wanted.