2005 Benelli

turkey

Originally posted by BLKLABMAN:

Beretta taking over the market share??? Please.

The M92 was a piece of crap when I was in the service. Jams and broke slides were the norm. You see 391's going down all the time at SC Tournaments with broke pistons and bent carriers.

The Xtrema I owned shot 10" left at 40 yards. Friggin Beretta said it was withing standards. 10" at 40 yards within standards????!!!! Kiss my hairy a--.

Beretta can keep the're products and market share.

What would I like to see in the future.

Extended choke tubes being the norm. They are easier to deal with, and I like the constriction being outside the barrel.

M92 wasn't that bad, up until it hit 10k rounds, then I would chunk it. I thought the bent carriers was a bad run of 391? Mines going great.

But man, big ditto on the X2 chokes, honestly, flush chokes should have gone way of the lead shot for waterfowl. When I see someone shoot a 3.5 BBB load in a flush choke I cringe when they pull the trigger.

We need a trade in system for our flush chokes, I'll send back ALL of mine for my SBEII if I can be sent like 3 X2 chokes.

Originally posted by Drundel:

quote:
Originally posted by BLKLABMAN:

Beretta taking over the market share??? Please.

The M92 was a piece of crap when I was in the service. Jams and broke slides were the norm. You see 391's going down all the time at SC Tournaments with broke pistons and bent carriers.

The Xtrema I owned shot 10" left at 40 yards. Friggin Beretta said it was withing standards. 10" at 40 yards within standards????!!!! Kiss my hairy a--.

Beretta can keep the're products and market share.

What would I like to see in the future.

Extended choke tubes being the norm. They are easier to deal with, and I like the constriction being outside the barrel.

M92 wasn't that bad, up until it hit 10k rounds, then I would chunk it. I thought the bent carriers was a bad run of 391? Mines going great.

But man, big ditto on the X2 chokes, honestly, flush chokes should have gone way of the lead shot for waterfowl. When I see someone shoot a 3.5 BBB load in a flush choke I cringe when they pull the trigger.

We need a trade in system for our flush chokes, I'll send back ALL of mine for my SBEII if I can be sent like 3 X2 chokes. Brad,

I am still seeing 391's go down at SC events with bent carriers, and messed up pistons. Maybe it is a bad batch. The 391 SC I traded to Hooch Bart was still going strong the last time I talked to him.

I do not however have any love for the M92. IMHO Its was/is the Worst of the worst. Jams, cracked slides, and broken parts were the norm out of the pistols we were issued. I simply have no use for the pistol.

I'm with you. I'll trade in everyone of my flush chokes for just 3 X2's.

. Bring on the X2 chokes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)