I pay your NRA dues for Christmas!

Guest cleefurd

Guest cleefurd

The best present I can think of entails freedom, and a pro-active empowerment of anyone I meet. You join ranks, receiving the direct benefits afforded by the NRA, and I'll gladly get you started.

Anyone NOT a current or past member of the NRA? If you need a full length magazine tube for your Benelli M4, and want one in Titanium, I will pay YOUR 1 year membership dues for enrollment in the NRA. No strings. This is not a raffle, it is a promise.

To qualify;

Step One;

Purchase one of our Full Length (7 rd)Titanium Magazine Tubes direct in the finish of your choice, complete with a FREE W.C. Wolff "extra-power" M4 7 rd specific feed spring.

Step Two;

Provide your membership details to the NRA and have

them invoice me for one Years dues, which I will pay on

your behalf (a $35 value!). https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp

Check them out.

Offer good to first time NRA members, For orders completed no later than December 31, 2008.

Contact info;

[email protected]

subject line "Titanium NRA Membership Info"

Edited by cleefurd

Guest cleefurd
Thank you for doing this....I'd like to join and be a member also, but i dont want any junk mail....

I appreciate the kind words.

They (NRA) must spend much of our dues on relentless mailings. All I want is email notifications of imminent legislation, and contact numbers for my representatives. That's the NRA ILA realm, and the rest is better left to mainstream sports publications. Go lean I say, and fight with our dues, rather than take hunting trips. They're getting better. I personally know some of their senior staff, and have been to their HQ on numerous occasions, even on field trips with the US Marines Corps Rifle Team of which I was a member in Quantico from 1998-2003. I'm pretty sure you may be able to specify what level of "literature" you will be subjected to. They DO understand when you make the request, been there... The goose bumps return again and again after viewing some portions of the NRA HQ seldom seen by the public. Rooms with portraits of past NRA presidents adorning the ceiling perimitter, as if they are all somehow appreciating the visit, and kindred hearts that brought you to that place, some of which were also US Presidents. Seeing their museum... if the general public saw what goes on there, and how deeply steeped they are in our history and the values and beliefs held by our founding fathers, they would NEVER make fun of, or mock the NRA again. Sad. Clueless. Lemmings they are. The media is daft to put it kindly.

Guest cleefurd
I would be all over this if I didnt already have a tube. Keep up the support of the NRA and merry xmas.

sneakerfreak602,

Since you already have a tube (I won't hold that against you), and have expressed approval of this offer, contact me, if you have never joined, I'll get you started for one years dues on me, no strings attached.

PM me for details, and Merry Christmas

sneakerfreak602,

Since you already have a tube (I won't hold that against you), and have expressed approval of this offer, contact me, if you have never joined, I'll get you started for one years dues on me, no strings attached.

PM me for details, and Merry Christmas

PM sent. Ill buy an M4 mag spring as indicated in you other post to make up for it. Thanks.

Guest cleefurd

Please note that the NRA will under no circumstances, forward any personal information to any one offering to pay an enrollees dues. This is why I place myself outside the sign-up process, and only pay the bill. Protecting the recipient.

Guest cleefurd
Do you sell any M1 super 90 mag. tubes?

No Sir, not yet. We have an M1 and have blue-printed the necessary details to do so, but not scheduled a date yet, due to other commitments and back logs. Thank you for the inquiry and please know that if and when we proceed with an M1 offering, we will post accordingly.