US Made Titanium Benelli M4 Magazine Tubes! Available online Jan 1, 2009.

Guest cleefurd

Guest cleefurd

As many of you know, our 3AL-2.5V Titanium Alloy full length magazine tubes have recently been upgraded with the addition of a FREE W.C. Wolff feed spring, made from HTCS wire, and developed by "carriercomp" in cooperation with W.C. Wolff specifically for the M4, which we could not keep in stock due to its emerging reputation. Problem solved!! W.C. Wolff shipped our next 250 springs on Monday, ending the lead time errors on our tubes as well. The springs can of course be had seperately, which by themselves run $12 plus shipping. Our M4 Titanium mag Tubes run $189 plus shipping , complete with spring and yes we will be accepting credit cards in our new online store. Our on line store will be up Jan 1, 2009 officially ending our long history of exclusionary manufacturing for military, MTU units, defense contractors, and sporting goods outlets. We will still cater to those industries, but have branched out at the request of so many people like ourselves, who could not reach into the supply chains we catered to for access to our products.

Our tubes, springs, bolt knobs, extender nuts, AR15 competition rear sights, Kowa TSN-821 see through eye protectors, M14/M1A decarb tools, and Blackhawk 5 shot cylinder blanks are ALL made here in the USA by skilled American gun nuts and engineers, who love what they do, in North-West Florida and are the best money can hire. I say this because there are claims afoot that some undisclosed M4 aftermarket mag tube vendors are known to be "injecting" Chinese products into the mix. I personally can't imagine anyone with the clout to get the Chinese to build JUST a couple hundred of anything, much less an M4 magazine tube that the claimant eludes to, since their (Chinese) forte is building you a 100,000 of something so they can wear out the machine they bought for your job.

We are extremely meticulous with our design, process, and QC from beginning to end with the Titanium M4 tube. We have over $73 in material on hand for each individual tube before we even look at it with a tool or man hour. Our bottom line is tighter than nearly any competitor we are aware of, yet our product surpasses our customers expectations without fail. They simply cannot believe their eyes when they actually receive, examine, install, and use the spring/tube combination. Many of our customers are on their second or even third option, ranging from poorly fit chromoly tubes (many steel options available, some good, some not so, read their reviews carefully, if you prefer steel, and search wisely, quality can be had) to 2 round extenders that either got cumbersome, or visibly began to rust at the thread junction. We make no claims about or against our competitors, being aware that occasionally even mother nature can conspire against the best laid plans. Let's face it. Most Benelli owners WILL take their guns into the rain, mud and snow. For that breed, hunters and freedom fighters alike, our tubes can't fail, and at half the weight, they work tirelessly, rain or shine, and point quick.

The owner is a retired US Marine (1983-2005), with combat action, Meritorious Service, and Navy Commendatin awards to name a few. A Double Distinguished Marksman, having served with the USMC's top marksmanship units in Quantico VA from 1998-2003, both pistol and rifle disciplines, and holder of a firearms related US Patent attained through contributions to the US Military's weapon systems portfolio.

The loss of his wife and daughter, in combination with service related disabilities lead to parting ways from active duty, to attend a 3 year course in "Advanced Manufacturing Technologies", which will complete in July 2009. Manufacturing is what we do, through innovation, contractor requests, or personal needs, we won't build it unless we love it and we'd use it. That's why we don't and won't build a steel (more profitable) M4 tube for the same money, it suits us better to offer more for less. That's something we take great pride in. Not too long ago we were seeing steel tubes sell for $299 on Gunbroker, and we are talking about aftermarket made in US offerings. Someone was testing the waters, and it struck a chord with one of our service members currently in Iraq, who is a dear friend of ours. He could NOT get a tube from the supply chain he was in, and was dismayed at the gouging taking place. Our production manager agreed to a trial run on Gunbroker.com on October 8 of 2008, and here we are. Very pleased with the welcome, and imeasurably pleased with the delight heard from end users, which gives us more satisfaction than any sales figure or market share. We love knowing people have a product that not only matches what we use, it is BETTER since we are too lazy to take our 1st gen Ti tubes off, and slap the latest version on, with its improved coating from Cerakote, a ceramic backboned coating that leaves the others we employed in the dust. It beats KG Gun Kote, Diamondkote, and Durakote hands down. Independent labs have made that determination, so we sucked up the cost increase and stepped up to it (Cerakote). Best move we could've made. Seems Thompson Center and S&W came to the same conclusion, 'cause that's what they switched to once their tests came back as well.

www.shop.carriercomp.com

http://photos.carriercomp.com

www.carriercomp.com

Edited by cleefurd
spell check

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cleefurd
I just want to say, thank you for your work and all that you've done to this forum/community in a very short amount of time.

Keep up the good work!

WOW! Thanks Duggan, actually I have learned more from the thousands of posts read here, than I could ever contribute. Truly a two way street. It took me a while to actually "butt-in", since I was busy with continuing education, and ongoing military contracts. But alas the election outcome galvanized my resolve to get back into the trenches, and duke it out with the "left" wing by making our supply line available to the general public, for what time we have left, and join ranks with my countrymen so to speak. I still recall marvelling at my peers in the marksmanship arena while on active duty, until the point where a changing of the guard had me filling their shoes... I never forgot my roots. I have worked for manufacturers and wondered how they amassed production capabilities, and soon realized it is NOT magic. Every tool and cutter, shop fan and sandblaster, lathe and milling machine were bought one happy customer at a time. Forgetting that and the orders will auto-extinguish all progress. I may stumble occasionally on timelines, and apologize profusely in the aftermath, but I will never attempt to turn back the clock by letting bad product out the front door. If that ever happens, I expect to get my back door kicked in, and trust me, I ain't about that.

Guest cleefurd
I definitely agree with this. Thanks a lot cleefurd.

Honored. Were it not for the think tank we visit, we would all be bound to our own way of thinking. I learn more here than I could possibly impart.

The "premium-custom" Benelli M4 HTCS springs are now available. They outperform any previously offered magazine spring ever offered for the Full Length (7 rd) magazine tubes, regardless of manufacturer, and yes they will outperform even Wolff's own previous spring, which was made available as a generic offering, and never aimed towards or optimized for the M4.

We are updating our email address to correspond with our promised online store, which is nearing the January openning we assured. The above mentioned springs will only be available in the store (not to list on Gunbroker due to minimal mark-up). Until the store opens, direct orders may be made by contacting us at the below email address, subject line "M4 Spring Only". Requests sent to our previous address will still receive priority for shipping, but know there are plenty available.

This price is NOT expected to increase, due to ample quantities on hand.Cost remains $12 plus $5 USPO Priority mail. Combined shipping is offered at no additional expense (up to 3 per parcel)

No spring purchase is required when ordering a Full Length (7 rd)Titanium Benelli M4 magazine tube, which includes a FREE premium spring!

Thank you again for your continued patronage and great correspondance over the Holidays.

[email protected]

Edited by cleefurd

Guest cleefurd

Actually working on it right now. Apparently no customer support techs were willing to work Christmas and New Years so I am struggling to grasp setting up the store, merchant account, and Quick Books associativity. Where's my magic wand when I need it... heck it never worked before. No substitute for hard work and much head-scratchin.:rolleyes:

Guest cleefurd
Kip, please post a link to the store when you have it up and running!

Well... it's up and limping... does that count?

Me minds a wee bit rusty, though it should be "old-hat". I mistakenly attached my SSL certificate to my web site rather than my store, (should've gotten the one that can be affixed to multiple sub-domains... but that would have cost more than buying it again for the single issue... they get you one way or another, which is why HIRING a pro makes sense... too late) Soooo, for what it's worth, take a spin here, www.shop.carriercomp.com and see what a weeks bumbling can accomplish. If I can do it.... anybody can! There's kids 30 years my junior that could've done the same thing in 30 minutes, but I can't find one that would step away from the @#$% ***** (moderator bleeped name brand video game) over the Holidays, so here I sit, hole in fore-head from much scratching.

Edited by cleefurd
explained asterisks

Guest cleefurd
Hi Kip,

Yep.........the machine allowed me to register and when I logged back in, it knew my name. :)

John

I'm sorting out the Quick Books registration and Merchant account so viewers can buy direct with Visa/MC. That way we can veer away from all PayPal and Money order dependance. More soon.

Guest cleefurd

Just a quick note, the shipping function is not working properly, which is why it is limping along, and not finalizing paid orders with properly tabulated shipping. Will keep you posted when it is completely functional and ready to process seamless orders.

Edited by cleefurd

Guest cleefurd

OK, it appears as though the shipping function will work properly. CS stated it takes a few days for everything to settle out on the server. Main hurdle now is to finalize the merchant account associativity so we can OBLITERATE the PayPal logo from the site.:)

www.shop.carriercomp.com

P.S. The merchant account provider REQUIRES that the site be up and running but NOT processing orders before approval can occur. So have a look around, but no orders just yet.... sorry for any inconvenience. By the book works best!

Edited by cleefurd

"Will also work with the "8th round EXTENDER Nuts" made by carriercomp "

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

edit: I just tried to order a tube, and got to the last "place order" screen without having every put in a CC number .. then I realized it wasn't up yet. As such I did not place the order :(

Edited by Duggan

Guest cleefurd
"Will also work with the "8th round EXTENDER Nuts" made by carriercomp "

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

edit: I just tried to order a tube, and got to the last "place order" screen without having every put in a CC number .. then I realized it wasn't up yet. As such I did not place the order :(

Very Very Sorry Duggan, I tried to fore-warn viewers in my posts why that is....

The "blue bold text" in the post just before yours explains the reason behind orders being temporarily undoable. Here is a link to the rules I had to follow for approval... basically stating I had to UPLOAD a functional store, but NOT accept orders until they reviewed/approved it; follow link below to see the security procedures I am following to set up a SAFE and SECURE store, in particular the FIRST & LAST directives on the page;

Are there requirements to apply for a merchant account for a Web site?. ....

.....There must be a method to their maddness....to drive us mad with their methods:o

Edited by cleefurd

Guest cleefurd

Online store is now FULLY functional. PayPal option walked the plank (good-riddance). Secure online services with encrypted transfer now intact. Thanks for your patience. Ordering and shipping details should perform as expected now, all pre-flight check-lists complete.

Hi Kip,

Do you ship to Canada? I tried placing an order but I am not able to find an option for it.

Earl

Kip told me that he would ship to us canadians and that their would be no problem.We just have to wait i guess for the site to be up and running meaning accepting orders.

I think he's gonna fix the fact that canada and the provinces are not included in the order form,that would be nice for us to order without having to send PM each time we want to order something,just a thought!

Guest cleefurd

I do recall that conversation, and while I do honor verbal commitments, I must humbly ask... Can anyone direct me to a definitive guideline that states the legality of firearms component commerce/trade between Canada and the U.S.?? Any help would be appreciated. I have seen similar inquiries, that never found a "hard" link to the letter of the law.

I do recall that conversation, and while I do honor verbal commitments, I must humbly ask... Can anyone direct me to a definitive guideline that states the legality of firearms component commerce/trade between Canada and the U.S.?? Any help would be appreciated. I have seen similar inquiries, that never found a "hard" link to the letter of the law.

I dont think you'll have problems as i have already buy extensions from 2 other online stores and they shipped and i recieved the merchandises no problem at all.

I also bought numerous barrels over in the states and have them shipped here,again no problem.

If it's not a banned weapon per say in canada,you wont have any problem exporting it to our side.

And the M4 is available in Canada since being offered to the public a couple years back so the weapon is not a banned weapon in canada so no problem.

And we can buy shotguns that shoot upwards of 9 rounds legally

Guest cleefurd

I'll make the changes. Are AR15's legal to own in Canada? I have a patented rear sight I sell direct to the military, and to Creedmoor Sports, that will be back in production this spring.

I'll make the changes. Are AR15's legal to own in Canada? I have a patented rear sight I sell direct to the military, and to Creedmoor Sports, that will be back in production this spring.

Yes they are legal to own in canada and thanks for making the changes so quickly It will be a good business move on your part i'm sure