US Made Titanium Benelli M4 Magazine Tubes! Available online Jan 1, 2009.

Guest cleefurd

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think the wait time is if I order one?

Kip apparently is also doing penance by dropping his price back down to $189.00 on his website. The $236.25 is still there as list price but is crossed out with the SALE price below. If you haven't ordered yet this is your opportunity to get on the new improved waiting list.

I just ordered mine a few days ago. All us new guys can take over this thread and b!%&H & moan over the long lead times...I think I'll start now!

It's been two whole days since I ordered my ti tube! I hope it arrives by Christmas!!!!:p

My tube, supposedly shipped "priority" on Wed didn't arrive this week.

USPS doesn't guarantee delivery of Priority Mail packages within 2 or 3 days because their system is so fubared. I sent a Priority Mail envelope from Austin to Arkansas this past week and when I checked the tracking it went through Portland Oregon. Instead of taking 2 days like it should have it took 4. I've also had first class letters arrive quicker than a Priority Mail envelope to the very same addressee.

USPS doesn't guarantee delivery of Priority Mail packages within 2 or 3 days because their system is so fubared. I sent a Priority Mail envelope from Austin to Arkansas this past week and when I checked the tracking it went through Portland Oregon. Instead of taking 2 days like it should have it took 4. I've also had first class letters arrive quicker than a Priority Mail envelope to the very same addressee.

Duggan sent me a USPS MO First Class one time (NY to LA) and it took over a month to arrive.

It takes my local Post Office about 3 days just to get packages from where they are unloaded in

the back, up to putting a notice in my PO box.

So my tube is probably in there somewhere.............

It showed up @ the PO today!!! looks great. Kip, thanks for overcoming all the challenges!

Edited by m4_fan

My tube came in today. I'm really glad I downgraded to an inferior aftermarket tube that weighs half as much and has significantly better machining done on the threaded ends. When you look at the threads on the factory tube vs. The Titanium one, it's easy to tell. The Titanium threads are left in the white and have much more defined threads.

The packaging was outstanding too.

I was skeptical about how much it would change the weight distribution of the weapon. I was pleased to find that the front end feels a lot lighter even fully loaded.

The finish is excellent.

When I picked up the tube, I couldn't believe how lightweight it is.

The replacement spring is nice also. I was worried that it might be difficult to insert the rounds with such a long spring. My concerns quickly vanished upon loading. When inserting the rounds, they sound different. I don't know if it is the tube or the spring. It's not really an issue, just an observation.

It was a long wait to get, but it was worth it. I wouldn't waste my money on anything else now that this is a option. Is it worth upgrading from an existing full length tube or extension? I feel it was. I was able to sell my factory extension for 150. Then I sold the limter tube for 15. Then I sold the Benelli tube itself for 35. So I pretty much broke even. Even if I didn't have the factory extension to sell, I'd gladly pay the difference.

If you're worried about US made part counts, going to an aftermarket full length tube is the best solution. An extension does not constitute a US made part since the original Benelli tube is still installed.

I plan to go do some testing tuesday I think.

My tube came in today. I'm really glad I downgraded to an inferior aftermarket tube that weighs half as much and has significantly better machining done on the threaded ends. When you look at the threads on the factory tube vs. The Titanium one, it's easy to tell. The Titanium threads are left in the white and have much more defined threads.

I was skeptical about how much it would change the weight distribution of the weapon. I was pleased to find that the front end feels a lot lighter even fully loaded.

The finish is excellent.

The replacement spring is nice also. I was worried that it might be difficult to insert the rounds with such a long spring. My concerns quickly vanished upon loading. When inserting the rounds, they sound different. I don't know if it is the tube or the spring. It's not really an issue, just an observation.

It was a long wait to get, but it was worth it. I wouldn't waste my money on anything else now that this is a option. Is it worth upgrading from an existing full length tube or extension? I feel it was. I was able to sell my factory extension for 150. Then I sold the limter tube for 15. Then I sold the Benelli tube itself for 35. So I pretty much broke even. Even if I didn't have the factory extension to sell, I'd gladly pay the difference.

If you're worried about US made part counts, going to an aftermarket full length tube is the best solution. An extension does not constitute a US made part since the original Benelli tube is still installed.

I plan to go do some testing tuesday I think.

I also am considering a downgrade to a titanium tube ... If I can find someone to buy my steel, custom made tube for $120 or so. :)

You can reverse the lever on the T-1 mount. Having the lever on the left offered less obstruction of the charging handle.

If I have to remove the sight to go to irons, I'd rather do it with my left hand while maintaining a firing grip. The shell carrier provides some protection of the lever, so it seemed to make the most sense.

My tube came in today.

When you look at the threads on the factory tube vs. The Titanium one, it's easy to tell. The Titanium threads are left in the white and have much more defined threads.

The finish is excellent.

The replacement spring is nice also. I was worried that it might be difficult to insert the rounds with such a long spring.

X 2 It was mailed on Friday.

You can reverse the lever on the T-1 mount. Having the lever on the left offered less obstruction of the charging handle.

If I have to remove the sight to go to irons, I'd rather do it with my left hand while maintaining a firing grip. The shell carrier provides some protection of the lever, so it seemed to make the most sense.

K, just checking to make sure it was intentional :)

Makes sense I suppose.

I just ordered mine a few days ago. All us new guys can take over this thread and b!%&H & moan over the long lead times...I think I'll start now!

It's been two whole days since I ordered my ti tube! I hope it arrives by Christmas!!!!:p

I really need mine by Christmas. Around here there is some fat dude in a red suit that is big on home invasions around the Christmas Holidays. If he shows up this year with his eight reindeer I'll be ready for him!

Wait a minute... 1 Fat Dude + 8 reindeer + 1 Red Nosed Reindeer if its foggy... HOLY COW, I'LL BE THREE ROUNDS SHORT! Time to move up to an XRail! That will leave me with 13 rounds in case there are any Chanuka Zombies with him.

http://www.xrailbyrci.com/