US Made Titanium Benelli M4 Magazine Tubes! Available online Jan 1, 2009.

Guest cleefurd

My order was delivered on saturday but I was asleep...so I had to wait til monday to pick it up from the post office. As everyone else has mentioned here on this forum...quality, fit and finish are unparalleled. Kip really does make some great titanium tubes! I am very very satisfied with this product, well worth the 3 month wait! Thanks Kip, keep up the good work! :)

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone receive a tube lately?

I can't take it, it's like waiting for a Form 4! :)

To my understanding, we won't get an update until around 9-11ish, whereby everybody who got their order in before 7-11 should have received their's. Then, and only then will those of us who placed their order afterward be able to get one.

I spoke with Kip today and he said they'll be shipping out in about two weeks for those that got in before his early July cutoff for this batch. So it's pretty much inline for what we were anticipating. Real nice guy, talked for a while and will definetely give him more business when the BCH's and muzzle brakes come out. They are in the works it seems right now, but he really wants to focus on the tubes so he doesn't get behind on getting those out.

• 2 weeks later...

CARRIERCOMP is making preparations to meet the demands related to product line expansion and new contracts within the Government and commercial industry. For this reason we will NOT process ANY credit card orders placed after July 11, 2009. Any orders placed AFTER July 11, 2009 will remain on our store ledger, and be honored in the order received when we resume full production capabilities. All completed orders placed through June 2nd shipped today (Aug 11, 2009) unless otherwise pending payment. Orders between June 3, 2009 and July 11, 2009 are expected to ship no later than Sept 10, 2009. Credit Card authorizations on orders placed AFTER July 11, 2009 will have expired by that time, and customers will be contacted directly to determine how/if they wish to renew their orders.

Hmmm... hope everything is going well. Since I'm a 7-14 order, I wonder when I will be contacted to bring it to fruition. Has everybody who placed their order between 7-3 and 7-11 received their tubes yet?

I ordered mine in Jun, was charged on July 29th and I have still received no extension tube. I even live in the same town as the guy and he has stopped answering my calls as of yesterday.

I was supposed to pick it up Friday of last week (9-19-2009) after calling on Tuesday and being told "it's on the table waiting to be blasted and coated, you'll get a call on Friday to come get it.

Hopefully I hear something one way or the other or I'll be forced to go to my credit card company.

I ordered mine in Jun, was charged on July 29th and I have still received no extension tube. I even live in the same town as the guy and he has stopped answering my calls as of yesterday.

I was supposed to pick it up Friday of last week (9-19-2009) after calling on Tuesday and being told "it's on the table waiting to be blasted and coated, you'll get a call on Friday to come get it.

Hopefully I hear something one way or the other or I'll be forced to go to my credit card company.

Many of us lived this scenario a few months ago. You're completely right to be p*ssed off. He sucks as a businessman, but he does make the best M4 mag tube you can buy right now. If you don't have an upcoming zombie fight planned I'd suggest you just go with the flow; it's worth it. I know, it's easy to feel taken advantage of but it's really nothing new and you'll get over it.

I hope he digs himself out of this hole because if he brings similar quality to the rail, chokes and bolt handles, I'd prefer to get mine within a reasonable time.

I'm in the same boat waiting since my order on July 2nd and he informed he it was shipped last Thurs. After reading the posts here months before I knew what kind of wait I was in for, so I didn't let it phase me much. After speaking with Kip a few weeks ago, I really saw what kind of passion he puts in his product and it makes the wait feel worth it. It's like being on wait list for a Mclaren F1, you know it will be worth the wait after you start her up.

I just spoke with Kip. I ordered my tube on 8/7/09. He said that they were clearing up their backlog and that they are pretty much keeping in line with their 6-8 week projections. He told me that I should hear something from them in a couple of weeks. So good news that they are getting around to these. Like everyone has said before, very nice guy and very forth coming about everything they are dealing with.

Like the dyslexic I am. the first time around today I dialed the wrong number and got a number no longer valid message. I looked again and dialed the correct number.

Edited by MeanGreen

I am headed out the door to his shop in about 30minutes to pickup the tube.

He explained to me that he can easily spend 3hrs on the phone and online talking with people or he can spend it making product. He's obviously opted for the latter. So he's still alive and he wanted me to convey that :)

I'll have a full report once I return...with pictures :)