US Made Titanium Benelli M4 Magazine Tubes! Available online Jan 1, 2009.

Guest cleefurd

He is on vacation for about another month. What question do you have? I am sure someone here would be able to anwser it.

Spoke with Kip a few weeks ago. Seems to be a real stand-up guy. Now patiently waiting on tube:-) I think he said he was going to start shipping again this week or next. Took a while to get the old lock-tite to release anyway...............

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke with Kip a few weeks ago. Seems to be a real stand-up guy. Now patiently waiting on tube:-) I think he said he was going to start shipping again this week or next. Took a while to get the old lock-tite to release anyway...............

Good news. I need to order a tube also. I have camo m4 and was gonna wait for the new color tube but I think black will look just fine on there.

New M4 owner. I have been reading about legal issues concerning the attachment of the extended capacity tubes and 922r. Is this tube legal to attach per 922r? If so, that would be great.

Do a search here. Hundreds of threads. Some don't worry about it, while others "sweat the load." If you have a std stock, you could buy an aftermarket fore end (Surefire ,etc) along with a follower and you'd be fine. Can't hurt of keep the receipts to show USA content.. Others might chime in to say that no ones care and they're probably correct, but that's what I did just to be safe. Maybe someday they'll will be gas tubes and other parts listed as key in the ATF list (you find them in a search too) to be compliant even with the adjustable stocks that would be nice to add too.

New M4 owner. I have been reading about legal issues concerning the attachment of the extended capacity tubes and 922r. Is this tube legal to attach per 922r? If so, that would be great.

Hi MW and welcome to the forum,

Here's the basic answer:

Yes it is legal if you have a standard PG stock (non-collapsable) provided you replace not only the mag tube with a US made full length tube but also the follower with a US made one like the Brownell's one here

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/sid=44592/pid=20384/sku/Benelli_Follower__Alum__Red__12_3__Ga_

and replace the forend with a US made one (KZ or Surefire M80)

In about two months Mesa will be coming out with a US made replacement stock called the Urbino which could be used as an alternative to one of the parts I listed above.

There's a lot of info on this subject in this thread:

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19539&highlight=922r

Later,

Hookster :)

Thanks for the information. Just one other question. If you replaced the non-telescoping pistol grip stock with Benelli's standard non-pistol grip stock, could you add the tube without going through all the BS of changing parts? Again, thanks for your time and information.

Thanks for the information. Just one other question. If you replaced the non-telescoping pistol grip stock with Benelli's standard non-pistol grip stock, could you add the tube without going through all the BS of changing parts? Again, thanks for your time and information.

Hi MW

No, The standard non-PG stock and the PG stock are considered the same as far as 922r. The collapsable stock counts as two parts (stock and pistol grip) since they are separate

Later,

Hookster :)

• 3 months later...
Guest cleefurd

Our back-ordered Wolff Springs shipped Friday... expecting them in later this week.

With springs finally back in-stock, all orders through today are scheduled to ship one week from tomorrow. The oldest order affected by the shortage was placed 12 days ago.

Thanks to all who ordered.

Our back-ordered Wolff Springs shipped Friday... expecting them in later this week.

With springs finally back in-stock, all orders through today are scheduled to ship one week from tomorrow. The oldest order affected by the shortage was placed 12 days ago.

Thanks to all who ordered.

Will the full length TAN mag tubes also being going out then?