chokes

leftyone

Yeah you can use an extended choke on your SBE 2. Just make sure you buy the choke that is made for Benelli's.

What are you gonna be using your shotgun for?

The IC choke i'm using now seems to be the best "all around fit" for all of the upland game and waterfowl hunting I do and the C would be for deer hunting.

Patternmaster makes a great choke, you can notice the difference in the density of your patterns. There gonig for about $85 so I dont know if you wanna spend that kind of money on a choke. Comp-N-Choke is less expensive but its still shoots very well. The good thing about Patternmaster though is that you'll be able to shoot 00 buck out of it as well as steel.

You can use IC for both. I use IC and Modifed more then cylinder .

Patternmaster makes a great choke, you can notice the difference in the density of your patterns. There gonig for about $85 so I dont know if you wanna spend that kind of money on a choke. Comp-N-Choke is less expensive but its still shoots very well. The good thing about Patternmaster though is that you'll be able to shoot 00 buck out of it as well as steel.

I didn't know I would use IC for slugs. i've spoke with Dan in CS and he told me to use Cyl.

As far as the price of the choke, i'd rather spend $85 on a choke that i'm going to use all the time rather than buy a new barrel.

See I shoot an extended modified. It all depends on what you like. It makes since though to just buy a choke rather than a brand new slug barrel.

I look at it as money well spent, i don't do much turkey hunting so tighter chokes (which I have already) are not that important to me. I do lots of goose hunting and now some upland bird hunting because I have a good dog (imo). next year will be the first that I take it out deer hunting though we can use rifles at our place.