Nova / Supernova

jralspanky

New to forum, looks like a lot of good info. I'm back duck hunting after a longggggggggg layoff. I hunt in South Louisiana with my two boys who are 15 & 8. For next season we'll being buying new guns for all and decided we want Benelli's. What's the difference between the Nova and Supernova ?

Thanks

Try these guys:

Butch's Gun World

1025 West Landis Ave.

Vineland , NJ 08360

We sell the following Beretta, Sako and Tikka products:

Phone - (856) 692-1010

I was there a couple of weeks ago. He had an H20 there but I cant remember if it was a Nova or SuperNova. Joe

I believe the difference is the comfort tech stock which is supposed to dampen recoil. I just got a used super Nova and it shoots great. I did not notice any real difference in the recoil from any other gun so I would save the extra 100.00 or so and by shells.

people say that the guns kick like mules. when i am swinging on a duck or a clay, i feel no recoil at all. the only time i do is when i am setting up and waiting for it. its hard to explain. i decided i could go without the interchangeable stocks and saved $100 and went with the nova. and they are chambered in 3 1/2"

Don't forget - you can shim the SuperNova to fit just like the autoloaders. If the Nova fits you, you're set, but they never fit me right. I've got my SuperNova dialed in with the "C" shim I think it is, and I'm shooting better than ever. Happy Hunting!