M1014 valuation question

tbone14s

i own one of the original 2500 M1014's new in box. it has the american flag and fake skeleton stock. i moved to the city and never shot it. has this become a collectors items? could someone tell me the value of this shotgun? is this worth more than a new M4 90? thanks in advance i am just coming back from dropping off the grid.

-tbone

________

Smoke kills

Edited by tbone14s

Guest cleefurd

For anyone desiring to convert an M4 to true telescoping stock, your 1014 will trim about $500-$700 off of the endeavor, since your stock will work with the Numrich $94 correct 2 position recoil tube. For the collector, who has no desire to change-over, I have seen the 1014 sell for an average of $200 over the 11707 price. Reasonable retailers sell the 11707 for between $1400 new, to around $1599.

i own one of the original 2500 M1014's new in box. it has the american flag and fake skeleton stock. i moved to the city and never shot it. has this become a collectors items? could someone tell me the value of this shotgun? is this worth more than a new M4 90? thanks in advance i am just coming back from dropping off the grid.

-tbone

Some guy on here wanted to pay 3,500. You should pm him if you want to sell. No need to thank me,you can buy me a beer later.lol Personally the only benefit I see is the skeltonized stock as mentioned by cleefurd.

link

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17456

from what I hear he's struck another deal,,now back to your value Q,,,Benelli limited edition models have always fetch more on the market than the run of the mill gun,,because of there unique special qualities and features,,look at the gun value books or scan the online auctions,,,performance and elegance worth the price.

-tbone

Uh... that's NOT a fake skeleton stock. Now you owe a couple of us a beer.

Guest cleefurd
from what I hear he's struck another deal,,now back to your value Q,,,Benelli limited edition models have always fetch more on the market than the run of the mill gun,,because of there unique special qualities and features,,look at the gun value books or scan the online auctions,,,performance and elegance worth the price.

If I had it to do over again, I'd get the M1014. I did like it better, but was mis-informed when shopping for an M4, and bought the 11707 believing it was the ONLY M4 that could be converted to a functional tele-stock. The M1014's Flag alone while trivial to some, is immensely appealing to me... by-gones.

• 4 weeks later...

Offer $1500.

If he doesn't know the value of the stock, $1500 is a good price for a used old model m4.

The actual gun is worth ~1400 in used condition ... the stock is worth ~700 sold as the 2 parts with no box probably on gunbroker. You'd have to get a ~100 dollar tube to make it able to collapse if you wanted to keep it, a replacement pistol grip stock if you were to sell the collapsible would be in the ~100-150 range, unless you can get someone on here to sell you their pistol grip stock.

Edited by Duggan