Still impossible to find M4 or ???

1198wi

I myself would rather order one than be screwed over by an internet auction for one. Pretty pathetic that a simple scare of new gun laws made these things so scarce. If the people selling these were really concerned about rights they wouldn't enjoy the BS prices they are trying to get for a M4.

Guest cleefurd

Not sure where you're from, but a local shop here in Florida sells them for $1400 flat, new, 12 months same as cash. Hard to believe but true. Best deal I've seen in recent memory.

I am a new guy to this forum and will be purchasing a new (for me) Benelli. An M4 looks to be what I am looking for, but they are hard to find in SC (or anywhere else it seems).

Cleefurd, could you refer me to the gunshop in FL? I would guess that they would transfer to SC.

Thanks,

GTP

Guest cleefurd
I am a new guy to this forum and will be purchasing a new (for me) Benelli. An M4 looks to be what I am looking for, but they are hard to find in SC (or anywhere else it seems).

Cleefurd, could you refer me to the gunshop in FL? I would guess that they would transfer to SC.

Thanks,

GTP

It is "Mike's" on North Hwy 29 here in Pensacola Florida. A friend of mine bought his M4 there less than a month ago.

http://www.nexport.com/company.cfm?company=363678_MIKES_GUN_SHOP_INC_GUNS_ACCESSORIES_GUNSMITHS_PENSACOLA_FL