For Sale: NEW Collapsible M4 Stock+ Factory EXT.

johnnywitt

I thought I'd give you Guy's a crack at it before I put it on GB, or the dreaded eGay.

Yep, this is the much lauded and hard to find Benelli part#70085 OEM Telescoping Pistol Grip Stock.

It is in the original box and has NEVER been mounted or used. I did open the box to inspect contents.

I need $700 for it.

If you also want an OEM Part #81043P Tube Magazine EXT 2rd M1014/M4, I will cut you a deal 900.00 for both, brand new, Shipped & Ins Fedex. This EXT is New in the Shrinkwrap/cardboard Benelli packaging.

For you skittish guys, this is the way to go because you can switch back and forth between 5 shot prosthetic tube that comes with the gun, or the Benelli EXT. You just unscrew the fake one and screw on the real one. There is a friction ring that has to be removed and reinstalled.

In addition, You can take off your barrel without removing the Factory Ext-unlike some of the other aftermarket EXT.

I have two other SLIGHTLY used Factory Ext for sale as well. $250 ea. Shipped and Insured. These are the same as above. I would call them in like new in condition. I still have the original Benelli packaging.

As you know these things don't grow on trees.