Bad day to be me...

Cleric

So, with a new addition on the way in June and a move coming up, I have been watching the finances closely. Not buying any unnecessary duck calls, keeping the lid on gadgets, etc. It has been alright until yesterday...

I was in Gander Mountain just minding my own buisness. I stumbled across their clearance shotgun rack. What did I find? A walnut M2 field for $800. Ohh, man. Was I one unhappy camper. That's the lowest I've seen a new M2.

One of these days I'll have my revenge...

Well, do you NEED a n new M2? Really NEED one, or is it new car fever?? Would/could you get more bang for your buck putting that $800.00 into something else? If you already have a Corvette in the garage ... would you seriously consider another one if it happened to be on sale???

I'm trying to help you out here man ... I KNOW how the twisted mind rationalizes somethinng we like/want. LOL ;) ;) ;)