e-bay,,collapsible m4 stock/sale

M1014

Guest cleefurd

Once again M1014 has spoken great words from the mountain-top (respect)

That auction has EVERYTHING you need. The possible only exception is ;Ask the seller if the following items are still inside the pistol grip;

>metal nut

>washer

>cast block

>roll-pin

Better yet ask him for a quality close-up photo of the muzzle end of the pistol grip's opening that you may see.

Notice how few people replied to your post, they were visiting that tramp you mentioned (ebay) in a dark alley somewhere (just like I did):D

Edited by cleefurd

Guest cleefurd
I'm a newbie so this might be a stupid question - does it look like all the parts are included with this? - if you go to Benelli's site they show another piece included in the telescoping stock set...

The only other part I saw on their site was the actual recoil tube.

m4SkeletonizedStock.jpg If you have an 11707 or 11717 you have that covered. If not (1014), and you want the stock to collapse as designed, you're looking at another 60-100 dollars.

Either way, the inclusion of the recoil tube in that photo is likely for illustrative purposes only.

Edited by cleefurd

Meh, it's not high enough that I wouldn't be able to turn around and sell it for profit later on down the road.

The collapsible stock is largely just a toy/gimmick/novelty to me ... it was fun to have one for the years I did, I used it on and off, and I miss having one to play around with, but the gun feels and shoots better with the full stock. It doesn't look as cool, or collapse obviously. I did get used to shooting in the middle position ... so if I could get another collapsible stock for cheap I'd do it, but again if I don't it's no big deal. I've already had my fun with one, I'm not one of these first time OMG I GOTTA GET IT guys (not that theres anything wrong with that, gotta start somewhere).

Does anyone know if this stock will fit the supernova?

Hello fellow Arizonian. I don't believe it will. On Benelli website I saw something under special purpose with a supernova stock saying they have an adjustable for your gun specifically. Another thing is you would most likely need to have your recoil tube machined with notches so it could be used in the adj. positions.

Hello fellow Arizonian. I don't believe it will. On Benelli website I saw something under special purpose with a supernova stock saying they have an adjustable for your gun specifically. Another thing is you would most likely need to have your recoil tube machined with notches so it could be used in the adj. positions.

Actually if you have a pistol grip SuperNova it allready has a notched stock rod rather than the typical recoil tube. As for the SN collapseable stock I think there were a few made and it was scraped.

Cool... Oh well. It's a bit novelty for me anyway I suppose. I mainly want one cause it's neato. This is my first pump gun, only taken it to the range once now, and I couldn't shoot at any of their targets as I didn't have any slugs. Oh well, fresh bruises and I have no idea where I was shooting, high, low etc.

I may put a flashlight and extended magazine on it, possibly an EOTech sight as well, but we'll see.